This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Nooby_Scallioin
    User
    Member since June 27, 2020

Soldier Name: Nooby_Scallion
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile
    https://bf4db.com/player/873030012
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes
    AppealHi, today I found that I was banned due to suspicious data, and tbh I haven't played this game for two years. (Two years ago) Actually 2019 fall after I found I did play in China in 17' and 18', I thought it was my connection issues so that I got kicked by admin, but now I found I'm banned. I've never used any hack that degrades any player's game experience in any form, so could anyone tell me why I'm banned? 

Note: I noted three of my weapon's HSK are flagged, and if I remember correctly that was done when I was in a no-kill server(I paid for the white list so I can kill) and was just bringing K/D up WITH MY FRIEND, because if I abused white list I will be banned from that server anyway, and as you can see, the weapons I mainly use are AEK971 and ACE, which only had around 25% HSK, so could someone help me check please? Thanks

Edit: I checked my battle reports and found that I actually played some games in 2017 and under 10 games in 2018 and 2019. During these three years, I was playing on Asian servers so I didn't know I was banned by BF4DB. Now I'm in US so I know I'm banned.

Edit2: After reading some other posts, bringing up K/D might not be the most accurate description, it could also be stats pad or unlocking some DLC weapons, other than that I didn't do anything that harm other players, and I never hacked in any form anyway. For the battle reports that I could see, a few of them that has 4+ K/D were me using LAV, and others are just 1-3 K/D in Locker.

Edit3: My IP during 2017-2019 Jun might not show as China since I'm using an Internet Booster(probably wrong name) when playing the game.

• Nooby_Scallioin
    User

• Nooby_Scallioin
    User

Could someone please look at my case please?

• Nooby_Scallioin
    User
    Member since May 11, 2020

Chill man, my appeal is hanging for 4 days and still no response, admins here are busy. Expect some wait

• Nooby_Scallioin
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Stat padding confirmed.

Approved.