This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Private
    User
    Member since September 03, 2019

https://bf4db.com/player/353559994

Hi,

Dear BF4DB team, I really appreciated what you do to keep the fair play and most important the fun of the game. A few days ago I was kicked from a server, when I talk with some admins and they share the reason of the kick.  For my surprise the hackusation was more than just a crying kid having a bad day accusing a player of been a hacker, I found my self been rejected when triying to join other servers. again I try to find why and admin of the server where I was kicked in the first time told me what is kicked me from servers and explain me how I need to proceed with BF4DB.com

Be cause this is the  first time in this type of virtual justice I will chat in my defense  ( sorry but English is not my born language)

Firts I am Battlefield fan since the first Battlefield was launched when I was young and enjoyed a lot all these years  with the new releases came out.

Off course  unfortunate for me with the years you have to grow and acquire new  responsibility's in real life so the time to enjoy the game was reduced. as a older gamer of course i been kicked from server for having disagreement with other players as natural, democracy means different ways of thinking .

But never accused of been a hacker,  never involve in this type of  conduct or way of life,  I don't hack, don't event have the time for that, and was the funny of doing it, even right  know I am using my work time to write this because I am defending my money, I think for this kids is easy to accuse because it is not their money. The only think that I use is a sight that comes with my monitor that helps me  to have better accuracy  ( I'm not as young as I used to be) if that is hacking well I am guilty, even with that in some server I am not that good .

I am not a hacker, and is not my way to play , some days are better than others on game play and for me is a good way to manage stress and have fun at the same time.

I am trying to attach a screenshot of my  computer with the sight generated by the monitor but certainly cant find the way, is asking for a URL   so have to google in the night at home.

• Private
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

There is very clear aimbot usage in the videos

Appeal Denied