This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • SrAlmas
    User
    Member since February 22, 2021

Good evening! After a long time without playing BF4, I decided yesterday (02/21/2021) to go in and kill the nostalgia, but on any server that entered I was instantly banned, without understanding what was happening I sent a message to EA Help, in which I wait for a response still, today researching more about the case I got to this site and noticed that my Nick SrAlmas was banned for using aimbot on a Japanese server, if I'm not mistaken, as a Brazilian I never played on these servers, I already had an account problem, in which I was hacked , but I managed to recover it in 2019, so much so that the case number at EA was: # 45819144. I looked at topics here on the forum and say that in this case, nothing can be done, but I would like to know if nothing really can be done, thanks anyway for your attention! And sorry for the English of Google Translate xD

I don't know if you will need it but this is my profile link: https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/SrAlmas/

• SrAlmas
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

It does seem your account was stolen and used to cheat with. Unfortunately since the account was used to cheat with the ban will remain and labelled as a Hacked Account