This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • tulio306
    User
    Member since April 21, 2019

As i already told, i think i've been hacked or someone had my account. Is possible to unban? because this is my only account. I don't know if you can see but since i start playing bf4 in pc (not even one week ago), you can see all the games and i play normaly like always... i never used hacks. I understand that you banned me because of the video that someone put online but it isn't me and in the video i don't know if the problem is someone playing with hacks or someone that have a bug in is pc. 

Thanks for your attention.

• tulio306
    Gold Supporter
    Member since May 18, 2019

The answer of your question is in the link the admin send you.. https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/hacked-accounts-1174

Also something that may interest you: 

IN-GAME BANNING POLICY

Linked Accounts:

• Accounts having overlapping IP and timestamp information will be considered a linked account. Player information streamed to the Service can be used for this purpose.

• If an account is currently banned by BF4DB, all other accounts that are positively identified as a linked account will receive a ban for “Linked Account” as well. Similarly, if the main ban successfully appeals, all other alt bans will be lifted.

• Accounts having the same Gravatar will be considered linked, and treated appropriately.

• tulio306
    User

can't you open an exception?

• tulio306
    Gold Supporter

"I understand that you banned me because of the video that someone put online but it isn't me and in the video i don't know if the problem is someone playing with hacks or someone that have a bug in is pc. " 

The ban reason is cheating and it doesnt matter if a bug was abused or if an actual cheat programm has been used.

• tulio306
    User

i said a bug in the pc that is recording the video, i don't know if it is possible or not, but could be why he didn't see the avatar

• tulio306
    Gold Supporter

"

i said a bug in the pc that is recording the video, i don't know if it is possible or not, but could be why he didn't see the avatar

tulio306
    its clearly visible that the cheater wasnt visible for anyone there.. the guy who recorded the scenario was surrounded by teammates who didnt see you as well.. 

• tulio306
    User

I don't know, it wasn't me!

So what is the final word?

• tulio306
    User

I think that is simple, you unban me and if i'm a cheater like you say (i'm not) in some days someone else will ban me (that will not happen because i'm not a cheater) !!!

• tulio306
    Director
    Member since May 05, 2017

RussianTwoHand, I know you're just trying to help but please refrain from commenting on ban appeals.

It doesn't matter if you were the one who cheated or the cheater was someone else. The account was used to cheat, plain and simple. The ban will stay in place!

APPEAL DENIED