This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • drughpp
    User
    Member since December 15, 2018

Dear Staff,

So, it was around 2 years ago i think, i was playing a locker game when i got reported. My stat was 94/34, and there was even more skatchier stats than me. So this is not my first account btw, it is my second account, i bought it twice for fun, to have some challange again. I know, i writed a ban appael before, but it didnt even got investigated, i made proof, and the reason for the deny was that i have cheats on my past games ( So i think he again just meant the past locker game). I went up from rank 11- to rank 118 with the bf4db bann, on the another servers, and nobody called me out a cheater.

I really like to play on the servers that are populated, and better made.

Thank you in advance

• drughpp
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

Please claim all of your accounts.

"

Dear Staff,

So, it was around 2 years ago i think, i was playing a locker game when i got reported. My stat was 94/34, and there was even more skatchier stats than me. So this is not my first account btw, it is my second account, i bought it twice for fun, to have some challange again. I know, i writed a ban appael before, but it didnt even got investigated, i made proof, and the reason for the deny was that i have cheats on my past games ( So i think he again just meant the past locker game). I went up from rank 11- to rank 118 with the bf4db bann, on the another servers, and nobody called me out a cheater.

I really like to play on the servers that are populated, and better made.

Thank you in advance

drughpp

• drughpp
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

No reply from OP.

APPEAL DENIED