This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • bwaaa
    User
    Member since November 02, 2020

link : https://bf4db.com/player/ban/928950087

Hello, the last day i want return on bf4 (the best bf <3) and when i want join one server i'm ban.

Hummm ok i try one another, same WTF. I see the link and see im ban since 2y, the problem are i have dont play since more of 5y ^^

I have change my id arround 2y because i have receive one mail who said "this ip try connect at ur account if is not u change ur id" is not me i have change (normal lol).

And now i have dl back one game and i cant play ... before play on pc i have so much play on ps4.

(sorry for my english, i'm french)

• bwaaa
    User
    Member since June 26, 2019

Salut, je ne fais pas parti du staff mais je me permet de réécrire ton message afin que la communication ce fasse plus facilement. 
    Hi, I am not part of the staff but I allow myself to rewrite your message so that the communication is easier.

[EDIT]  link : https://bf4db.com/player/ban/928950087

Hello, yesterday i wanted to return on bf4 (the best bf <3) and when i tried to join a server it said i was banned.

Hummm ok so i tried another one, same, WTF. I saw the link and it says that i've been banned 2 years ago , the problem is that i havent played for more of 5 years ^^

I have changed my id roughly 2 years because i received an email that said "this ip tried to connect on your account if it isnt you change your id" it wasnt me so i've changed it (normal lol).

And now that i have downloaded the game again i cant play ... before i started playing on pc i had so much playtime on ps4.

(sorry for my english, i'm french) [EDIT END]

Encore une fois je ne fais pas parti du staff de ce site, j'essai juste d'aider tout en essayant d'améliorer mon Anglais. n'hésitez pas à me corriger si vous remarquez quelque chose.
    Again I am not part of the staff of this site, I am just trying to help while trying to improve my English. feel free to correct me if you notice anything.

• bwaaa
    User
    Member since November 02, 2020

"

Salut, je ne fais pas parti du staff mais je me permet de réécrire ton message afin que la communication ce fasse plus facilement. 
    Hi, I am not part of the staff but I allow myself to rewrite your message so that the communication is easier.

[EDIT]  link : https://bf4db.com/player/ban/928950087

Hello, yesterday i wanted to return on bf4 (the best bf <3) and when i tried to join a server it said i was banned.

Hummm ok so i tried another one, same, WTF. I saw the link and it says that i've been banned 2 years ago , the problem is that i havent played for more of 5 years ^^

I have changed my id roughly 2 years because i received an email that said "this ip tried to connect on your account if it isnt you change your id" it wasnt me so i've changed it (normal lol).

And now that i have downloaded the game again i cant play ... before i started playing on pc i had so much playtime on ps4.

(sorry for my english, i'm french) [EDIT END]

Encore une fois je ne fais pas parti du staff de ce site, j'essai juste d'aider tout en essayant d'améliorer mon Anglais. n'hésitez pas à me corriger si vous remarquez quelque chose.
    Again I am not part of the staff of this site, I am just trying to help while trying to improve my English. feel free to correct me if you notice anything.

ActualProOnOW
    Thank's u ;)

• bwaaa
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

Merci Golgothic ;)

Pour en revenir au ban, d'après ce que je comprends de ton récit ton compte a été compromis. Heureusement pour toi je ne vois pas une seule trace indiquant l'usage de triche mis à part la violation Punkbuster utilisée pour te bannir.

Depuis ton ban notre politique a évoluée et on considère désormais toute violation punkbuster postérieure au 01/002/2018 comme invalide (trop de risques de faux positifs). 

Au vu de tout ce que je viens d'écrire plus haut, il n'y a aucune raison solide de maintenir le ban.

APPEAL APPROVED.