This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • caveira006
    User
    Member since September 23, 2018

Gostaria de saber a opinião de vocês moderadores e jogadores do bf4 se os banimentos relacionados ao crosshair, sao banimentos justos.

Existe uma grande falta de clareza nas regras, Alguns jogadores sentem que as regras sobre o uso de crosshairs não são sempre claras ou uniformemente aplicadas. Isso pode levar a frustração quando banimentos ocorrem, especialmente se eles não estavam cientes de que estavam violando as regras.

compará-la com cheats como aim bot e wall hack é um exagero. Hoje em dia os monitores vêm com a opção de crosshair, e há até crosshair à venda em plataformas de jogos. 

caracterizar a crosshair como trapaça resultaria na penalização de mais da metade dos jogadores do bf4 .

Portanto, na minha humilde opção classificar o uso de crosshair como trapaça é injusto.

I would like to know the opinion of moderators and players of BF4 on whether bans related to crosshairs are fair.

There is a significant lack of clarity in the rules. Some players feel that the rules regarding the use of crosshairs are not always clear or uniformly applied. This can lead to frustration when bans occur, especially if they were not aware that they were violating the rules.

Comparing crosshairs to cheats like aimbots and wallhacks is an exaggeration. Nowadays, monitors come with crosshair options, and there are even crosshairs for sale on gaming platforms.

Characterizing crosshairs as cheating would result in penalizing more than half of the BF4 players.

Therefore, in my humble opinion, classifying the use of crosshairs as cheating is unfair.

• caveira006
    Administrator
    Member since February 12, 2019

O jogo foi desenvolvido da forma que é pra jogar, usar programas de terceiros te dar vantagens sobre outros jogadores. 

Pelas políticas atuais do BF4DB usar crosshair no modo normal é permitido mas usar no modo hardcore NÃO é. Mas o Battlefield Agency da ban de qualquer jeito. 

Eu sou contra o uso de crosshair de qualquer maneira, só porque o monitor vem com essa função não significa que pode usar. Eu recomendo não usar para evitar problemas. 

The game was developed the way it was intended to be played, using third-party programs gives you advantages over other players.
    Under current BF4DB policies, using crosshair in normal mode is allowed, but using it in hardcore mode is NOT. But Battlefield Agency ban for it anyway.
    I'm against using crosshairs anyway, just because your monitor comes with this function doesn't mean you can use it. I suggest not using it to avoid problems. 

• caveira006
    Gold Supporter
    Member since May 18, 2019

"
    Gostaria de saber a opinião de vocês moderadores e jogadores do bf4 se os banimentos relacionados ao crosshair, sao banimentos justos.

Existe uma grande falta de clareza nas regras, Alguns jogadores sentem que as regras sobre o uso de crosshairs não são sempre claras ou uniformemente aplicadas. Isso pode levar a frustração quando banimentos ocorrem, especialmente se eles não estavam cientes de que estavam violando as regras.

compará-la com cheats como aim bot e wall hack é um exagero. Hoje em dia os monitores vêm com a opção de crosshair, e há até crosshair à venda em plataformas de jogos. 

caracterizar a crosshair como trapaça resultaria na penalização de mais da metade dos jogadores do bf4 .

Portanto, na minha humilde opção classificar o uso de crosshair como trapaça é injusto.

I would like to know the opinion of moderators and players of BF4 on whether bans related to crosshairs are fair.

There is a significant lack of clarity in the rules. Some players feel that the rules regarding the use of crosshairs are not always clear or uniformly applied. This can lead to frustration when bans occur, especially if they were not aware that they were violating the rules.

Comparing crosshairs to cheats like aimbots and wallhacks is an exaggeration. Nowadays, monitors come with crosshair options, and there are even crosshairs for sale on gaming platforms.

Characterizing crosshairs as cheating would result in penalizing more than half of the BF4 players.

Therefore, in my humble opinion, classifying the use of crosshairs as cheating is unfair.

caveira006
    I think its fair to characterize it as cheating, since it is 3rd party software that gives its user a benefit over others (especially on HC).
    To whoever wants to state, that it isnt; why bother using it then?
    You just gotta play with the tools the game gives ya, otherwise companies will start implementing even worse bs into their products.
    Like it was the case with "cronus zen" (or equal products) that essentially gave its users a programmable piece of hardware, that could nonestop trigger aim assist for controller (while playing mouse and keyboard) and negate recoil, as well as spread.
  • caveira006
    User
    Member since April 10, 2020

criminal

AVQ4KwW.jpeg

let me get a piece of paper and a colored sharpie, that will certainly show these righteous tards that it's not ok to put a dot on your screen on a decade old game

• caveira006
    Gold Supporter
    Member since May 18, 2019

"
    criminal

AVQ4KwW.jpeg

let me get a piece of paper and a colored sharpie, that will certainly show these righteous tards that it's not ok to put a dot on your screen on a decade old game

gray
    When the game is a decade old and you still couldnt memorize where the bullets go and need assistance in form of a dot. 

Only because its hard to detect, it doesnt become legit.

• caveira006
    User
    Member since April 10, 2020

When the game is a decade old and you still couldnt memorize where the bullets go and need assistance in form of a dot. 

Only because its hard to detect, it doesnt become legit.

ChimeitekinaNeko
    never claimed i use it myself, just claiming that it is ridiculous.

• caveira006
    Administrator
    Member since February 12, 2019

caveira006, closing and hided your last message since you are trying to share and spread the use of third party software which may result in banning as you know. Please don't do that here.