This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Not_Tauro
    User
    Member since November 23, 2019

Soldier Name: Not_Tauro
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile
    https://bf4db.com/player/1003585330982
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes
    AppealA few weeks ago I went on a trip and stopped playing for a while, when I reactivate my game I realize that I have been banned for suspecting that I cheated on something I have never used, I have been playing Bf4 for 3 years and for Therefore, I have a lot of skill in the game, my ping fails a lot so there are games that are fatal to me. In the area where I live, the Internet varies a lot, but that does not mean that I am a cheater, I want to request an appeal.

I am innocent, I do not use cheats, I repeat, in the area I live the internet varies a lot and my ping is not stable, I only have 3 mg of internet and the connection does not let me play well

• Not_Tauro
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

I’m sorry you have only 3 milligrams of internet connection, however that has zero bearing on your ban. Are you saying your account was hacked and used to cheat during the time you were gone?

• Not_Tauro
    User
    Member since November 23, 2019

"

I’m sorry you have only 3 milligrams of internet connection, however that has zero bearing on your ban. Are you saying your account was hacked and used to cheat during the time you were gone?

Sovereign_Skies
    I'm saying that I'm innocent and I don't use traps, I don't know why they accuse me of cheating

• Not_Tauro
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Appeal denied.