This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • WaIkingOnCLouds
    User
    Member since February 01, 2019

Scavenger 1 of ur admins put me the links of the linked accounts when someone reported me . Angry cuban . And i dont know who is these people . Im a clean player . Have good and clean stats . Is not fair the ban dat you put me . I claimed my soldier . I send you my battlereports .

I have screenshots on my phone . 

https://gyazo.com/b1fd0ab78f3c55cd6b6c3805c84eee2e

https://gyazo.com/b1fd0ab78f3c55cd6b6c3805c84eee2e

Soldier Name: ( WaIkingOnCLouds )

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/1003979249051

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes of course 

You have banned me unfairly and about the accounts you are talking i dont know any of those. You or one of your admins put those on me the first time you banned me. You left me 10 mins to answer and i couldn't because i was talking through the phone

• WaIkingOnCLouds
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

How big is the chance that 3 different accounts join one server a minute after the first one got kicked. All accounts originate from the exact same location, there are NO reports afaik that shows them even playing together. Plus some other stuff we have that pretty much destroys your theory.. I see no reason to believe those accounts are from a different person then you. 

• WaIkingOnCLouds
    User

My 1st and only account dat i have on PC is WalkingOnClouds . The others i dont fuckin know who is? My neighboord or other person who play this game in my area . My account is 100% clean stats . Dont link me to these cheaters .

• WaIkingOnCLouds
    Administrator

"

My 1st and only account dat i have on PC is WalkingOnClouds . The others i dont fuckin know who is? My neighboord or other person who play this game in my area . My account is 100% clean stats . Dont link me to these cheaters .

WaIkingOnCLouds
    We can identify different users on one IP. I see nothing in our logs to suggest these accounts do not belong to you. 

Unless you can show me a battlereport from BEFORE the first ban that shows you play together with said accounts. But you do not know them. So I assume you never played with them, as our logs show too. 

• WaIkingOnCLouds
    User

Im not premium to get my first my battlelreport toshow you when i started play this game . But i buyed this game in Instantgaming.com at day 28 january . The first ban i got when a guy reported me and 1 admin CLEANED ME because im CLEAN STATS . And a few minutes laters u ban me and linked to this accounts . And this is not FAIR . 

• WaIkingOnCLouds
    Administrator

"

Im not premium to get my first my battlelreport toshow you when i started play this game . But i buyed this game in Instantgaming.com at day 28 january . The first ban i got when a guy reported me and 1 admin CLEANED ME because im CLEAN STATS . And a few minutes laters u ban me and linked to this accounts . And this is not FAIR . 

WaIkingOnCLouds

Wrong. You got cleaned because there was no proof in the report. I found proof, so changed your status to banned. For you the task to prove us wrong, you can use https://www.bf4cheatreport.com to find the battlereports. I am pretty sure there are none.

• WaIkingOnCLouds
    User

• WaIkingOnCLouds
    Administrator

"
    WaIkingOnCLouds
    And, does one show you play together with the other accounts? 

• WaIkingOnCLouds
    User

In my area are so many players dude . im tellin you im not a cheater i dont care about these people and their accounts give my account back . theres no proof dude . Im fuckin CLEAN i dont know about these players that they have my same IP . i showed you everything . u gonna join my pc or what man... i telled you i only have this account for play my freedays of work . dont link my account with this dudes .
  • WaIkingOnCLouds
    Administrator

"
    In my area are so many players dude . im tellin you im not a cheater i dont care about these people and their accounts give my account back . theres no proof dude . Im fuckin CLEAN i dont know about these players that they have my same IP . i showed you everything . u gonna join my pc or what man... i telled you i only have this account for play my freedays of work . dont link my account with this dudes .
    WaIkingOnCLouds
    And I tell you that not only your IP tells us those accounts are not owned by different people. Your joining pattern suggests those accounts were used to avoid a ban. They appear after one account was kicked. Odd isn't it? 

• WaIkingOnCLouds
    User

im not trying to hide a ban because this is the first time i got a ban dude  when a guy reported me for killing him . this is ridiculouss . im a clean player . i join and leave server when people start crying for getting killed so much or im bored in dat server or i gonna join a friend . dont link me to this people .

most of the time i got kicked in servers when im in killstreak on jet and peole or admin kick me . im telling the truth . and this is not fair

• WaIkingOnCLouds
    Administrator

"

im not trying to hide a ban because this is the first time i got a ban dude  when a guy reported me for killing him . this is ridiculouss . im a clean player . i join and leave server when people start crying for getting killed so much or im bored in dat server or i gonna join a friend . dont link me to this people .

most of the time i got kicked in servers when im in killstreak on jet and peole or admin kick me . im telling the truth . and this is not fair

WaIkingOnCLouds
    Then please, answer a yes or a no, did you ever play together with the linked accounts? 

• WaIkingOnCLouds
    User

Yes I pplayed with dat guys in his servers but im not a cheater
  • WaIkingOnCLouds
    Administrator

"
    Nooooooooooo
    WaIkingOnCLouds
    So you do not know them, never played with them. I gotta conclude you are lying to me then. No way those accounts join one minute after eachother every time you get kicked, and you do not know them or seen them. 
  • WaIkingOnCLouds
    User

i edited my comment because u edited the answer dude