This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • maicol
    User
    Member since April 15, 2020

Soldier Name: TH3-MAICK-ITA

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/profile/maicol

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: YES

Appeal: Hi, i admit that i used a cheat once in my bf4 career. I really did unconsciously. I used it only to troll my teammates and I realized only after that i was given a ban. It's been 2years from the ban, my stats are as normal as they can be. I'm not a cheater, i just "tried" it once and i paid for it. I hope the ban can be lifted so i can join all the servers without constantly being identified by the plugin. I can give proofs that i'm not longer using any software and that i play within the rules of the game. You can also take a look at my profile on battlelog, i'm an average player.

(your plugin gives my warning of linked account of all my other accounts)                                    

Kind Regards

• maicol
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

"

Soldier Name: TH3-MAICK-ITA

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/profile/maicol

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: YES

Appeal: Hi, i admit that i used a cheat once in my bf4 career. I really did unconsciously. I used it only to troll my teammates and I realized only after that i was given a ban. It's been 2years from the ban, my stats are as normal as they can be. I'm not a cheater, i just "tried" it once and i paid for it. I hope the ban can be lifted so i can join all the servers without constantly being identified by the plugin. I can give proofs that i'm not longer using any software and that i play within the rules of the game. You can also take a look at my profile on battlelog, i'm an average player.

(your plugin gives my warning of linked account of all my other accounts)                                    

Kind Regards

maicol

Hi, please claim all of your accounts.

• maicol
    User
    Member since April 15, 2020

Hi! i did claimed my second account " vasoski99 " but i am not able to retreive my origin credentials of "SirDave1989" which was only a test account that i bought for free and never used again. I hope it's fine. Thanks
  • maicol
    Gold Supporter
    Member since June 16, 2017

No second chance for cheaters!

Appeal denied!