This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Mustangxcv
    User
    Member since May 01, 2019

My Player: https://bf4db.com/player/782878328

Hello, I recently got banned due to stat violations. I reached out to an individual organization (vQ37) and was banned from them due to my HS/K being way too high. 

This happened due to a few games the other day that seemed like a good idea at the time but now i see werent. I just started playing this game again after years, and I was having trouble getting C4 kills on an NS map for the SR338, as there was almost no servers running NS, and the only one I found was populated by only 3 or 4 players. While I was in that server, a guy on there helped me get my C4 kills by letting me blow him up a few times. After that a buddy and I went back into the server to try and get my friend those C4 kills, and the guys in there were trading headshots, and asked if we wanted to join. I did thinking "Well I used to have a bunch of stuff on my old accounts, a little boosting wont hurt to get some weapons and stuff", so we boosted for that game, and then my friend and I went and boosted a bit on our own in a server those guys told us about. We only did this for a few short games and only to unlock a few weapons that weve enjoyed using in the past (I really wanted the M416 and the Deagle, as well as some atttachments for them).

I know its slimy to boost like that, but honestly it was only to get some basic stuff that I had unlocked long ago on a different account. It seemed like that was the atmosphere of the game today, so i went with it. Its not something I will do again, because like i said i was just trying to get some basic stuff so im not drowning. if you look at the rest of my stats you can see that I kinda suck at this game, so a little bit of help was too enticing. 

I havent used any hacking or any aimbots or anything like that, it was just trading some headshots... Honestly wont happen again. I just thought that was the meta now. Like in COD MW2 if you go into the servers you either get instant-leveled to max, or youre in a game with an aimbot etc. etc. So when i saw boosting in this game, i figured thats just what was going on. And with the 1 player start servers seemingly catering to this... I just made a mistake. If you cant unban me because of my stats, is there anything you can think of that I can do? I would love to keep playing this game, and I just re-purchased it a week or so ago... 

• Mustangxcv
    User
    Member since November 17, 2017

• Mustangxcv
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

My Player: https://bf4db.com/player/782878328

Hello, I recently got banned due to stat violations. I reached out to an individual organization (vQ37) and was banned from them due to my HS/K being way too high. 

This happened due to a few games the other day that seemed like a good idea at the time but now i see werent. I just started playing this game again after years, and I was having trouble getting C4 kills on an NS map for the SR338, as there was almost no servers running NS, and the only one I found was populated by only 3 or 4 players. While I was in that server, a guy on there helped me get my C4 kills by letting me blow him up a few times. After that a buddy and I went back into the server to try and get my friend those C4 kills, and the guys in there were trading headshots, and asked if we wanted to join. I did thinking "Well I used to have a bunch of stuff on my old accounts, a little boosting wont hurt to get some weapons and stuff", so we boosted for that game, and then my friend and I went and boosted a bit on our own in a server those guys told us about. We only did this for a few short games and only to unlock a few weapons that weve enjoyed using in the past (I really wanted the M416 and the Deagle, as well as some atttachments for them).

I know its slimy to boost like that, but honestly it was only to get some basic stuff that I had unlocked long ago on a different account. It seemed like that was the atmosphere of the game today, so i went with it. Its not something I will do again, because like i said i was just trying to get some basic stuff so im not drowning. if you look at the rest of my stats you can see that I kinda suck at this game, so a little bit of help was too enticing. 

I havent used any hacking or any aimbots or anything like that, it was just trading some headshots... Honestly wont happen again. I just thought that was the meta now. Like in COD MW2 if you go into the servers you either get instant-leveled to max, or youre in a game with an aimbot etc. etc. So when i saw boosting in this game, i figured thats just what was going on. And with the 1 player start servers seemingly catering to this... I just made a mistake. If you cant unban me because of my stats, is there anything you can think of that I can do? I would love to keep playing this game, and I just re-purchased it a week or so ago... 

Mustangxcv

Your case will be reviewed asap. Changed your username to something other then your mail.

• Mustangxcv
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

https://imgur.com/a/1a3NQVl

Indeed seems like statpadding. Mind that this is in violation with EA's ToS and can lead to FF bans if you do it again.

For now,

APPROVED