This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • xinnocent
    User
    Member since November 29, 2017

Hello. I've just recently managed to recover my lost Origin account originally named "xinnocent". Later hacked and renamed to "Fat_Bottom_Boi".

**My Discord tag is at the bottom of this post.**

I checked through some Battlelog reports on Battlefield 4 and the stats do look suspicious. I also realised that if you look at the graphs of my overall performance. You can see a clear increase in "skill" or "performance" when you go back 1-2 months.

SPM, accuracy and HS ratio all went through the roof. I have since recovered the account and done secured it with the help of EA Advisor Rachelle.

I have emails and chatlogs between us if this should be something you'd need, but i'd rather post them to any moderators/admins on Discord in a PM because there is some sensitive information that I don't want to share here. Especially not after I've had my account stolen once already.

BF4DB Profile:

https://bf4db.com/player/257824211

Banreason: 

Here's the link I found when I did some digging on the website: 

https://bf4db.com/player/ban/257824211

Banned!

This player has been banned by BF4DB and any game server protected by our anti-cheat plugin

Reason: Suspicious Stats

This thread is now closed

Moderator: Scavenger

Appeal:

Since 2-3 months ago I haven't been playing Battlefield, which you can see on my profile.

Up until my account got stolen around october. A new e-mail, a phone number, ID and personal security information were all changed and I was unable to login with my old password and e-mail/ID. 

I believe the ban was justified towards the person that was using my account as his stats were all unreasonably good. However, I've completely locked him out and I feel the ban should be lifted. I can prove ownership of the account and I can also prove there's been a compromise.

Any sensitive information however is something I'd rather not post on an open forum like this one and I'd prefer it if you added my discord and had a chat there if you need to confirm anything.

Discord: Adrian#7848

• xinnocent
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

The stats do not seem to be caused by statpadding, so I assume that the person that used your account has used a cheat. Therefor, your ban will not be removed.

There are plenty of ways to prevent your account from being stolen. It is up to you to use a strong password, enable 2fa etc. Not doing this is basically helping a cheater to continue his practise of ruining the game for others.

APPEAL DENIED