This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • PhatChingChong
    Banned
    Member since March 15, 2020

Soldier Name: PhatChingChong

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/1004600193754

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes

Appeal:

Hi, I keep getting booted out of a server in Australia with the message - suspicious stats - appeal @ BF4DB. 

I have no idea why, I have never done anything suspicious, review of this ban would be greatly appreciated as I would love to play on the particular server that is in Australia (not many active servers these days).

regards,

A PhatChingChong

• PhatChingChong
    Banned

Hi,

Could I please get a response on this.

Regards,

Phat ChingChong

• PhatChingChong
    Banned

any luck with this?

• PhatChingChong
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

Hi, 

apologies for the delay (because of the whole covid-19 thing)

You forgot to claim this account https://bf4db.com/player/1063322213

• PhatChingChong
    Banned

Hi Volt,

All good - I understand.

I have claimed my account before I posted the ban appeal - and now it is marked as unclaimed..

I just tried to claim by changing the tag as instructed however it is showing up as an error.

please help

thanks

• PhatChingChong
    Banned

I just released that the account that you linked is not my account, my account is: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/PhatChingChong/stats/1004600193754/pc/

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/1004600193754

• PhatChingChong
    Administrator

Was that you playing on the account between 2nd and 18th of April 2019?

• PhatChingChong
    Banned

Hi Volt,

Nope - I have had two accounts ever, one from 2015 to 2018 on a PS4 - i cannot remember that profile name and that PS4 is long gone and sold off.

The second on i got was PhatChingChong after I bought a gaming laptop - which i am currently on.

I do not know this profile you linked.

Could we please get this resolved asap, its Corona - i am isolated and unemployed due to covid-19 and i cant play on most of the australian servers; its frustrating. I can still play on someof the servers - but all the DLC servers i keep getting kicked.

regards,

PhatChingChong

• PhatChingChong
    Banned

Hi Volt,

Nope - I have had two accounts ever, one from 2015 to 2018 on a PS4 - i cannot remember that profile name and that PS4 is long gone and sold off.

The second on i got was PhatChingChong after I bought a gaming laptop - which i am currently on.

I do not know this profile you linked.

Could we please get this resolved asap, its Corona - i am isolated and unemployed due to covid-19 and i cant play on most of the australian servers; its frustrating. I can still play on someof the servers - but all the DLC servers i keep getting kicked.

regards,

PhatChingChong

• PhatChingChong
    Administrator

I don't understand, was that you playing on the PhatChingChong account between 2nd and 18th of April 2019? What are you asnwering "nope" to?
  • PhatChingChong
    Banned

Sorry confused with the questioning due to you pointing me at someones else profile telling me I have not claimed it yet.

I am the only user of the Phat Ching Chong account.

• PhatChingChong
    Administrator

There is a skill spike (kills, KPM, hsrate) in your battlereports that is not seen before or after that suggests the use of cheats. seen here, orange/red are headshot % values

You must submit a video evidence of your gameplay (requirements for the video evidence find here) that matches statistically wise 2 battlereports (so 2 rounds):

If you agree we will give you 72 hours to record such a video, upload to YT and post it here with the corresponding battlereports. During this time the ban will be lifted.

• PhatChingChong
    Banned

That would require me to use drugs again, I have been clean for almost a year now.

I am super confused why i need to do any of this, i pay BF daily... never had an issue.

I just played a game where i gt 29 kills to 4 deaths.

I have never cheated ever in any video game.

But i usto smoke meth and take adderal and play - which explains to KD...

I am clean now; there is no way i am going to get high to prove something.

You asking me to get high so I can get unbanned for something i "illegitaly" done over a year ago... lol... are you kidding mate? I dont know 90% of the shit i done while i was abusing substances...

• PhatChingChong
    Administrator

"

That would require me to use drugs again, I have been clean for almost a year now.

I am super confused why i need to do any of this, i pay BF daily... never had an issue.

I just played a game where i gt 29 kills to 4 deaths.

I have never cheated ever in any video game.

But i usto smoke meth and take adderal and play - which explains to KD...

I am clean now; there is no way i am going to get high to prove something.

You asking me to get high so I can get unbanned for something i "illegitaly" done over a year ago... lol... are you kidding mate? I dont know 90% of the shit i done while i was abusing substances...

PhatChingChong

No, drugs don't suddenly give you the ability to hit abnormal amount of headshots, that's not how it works. Do you agree to record a video gameplay or not? Your appeal will be denied if you refuse

• PhatChingChong
    Banned

How would you know? have you used meth? thats literally how it works. nazis gave thier soldiers meth during ww2 as a performance enhancer.. look it up...

US Airforce gave doses of meth to its pilots for long missions and to increase reaction time...

Drug literally work that way. I am not picking up the pipe again mate... you are going to need to go ahead and lift the ban; i havent used drugs in over a year and my stat are a reflection of that.