This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • KikoGoncal
    User
    Member since March 31, 2020

Soldier Name: lollollol841
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile
    https://bf4db.com/player/348386534
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes
    Appeal: Good Day, I know that you don't unban people who have been hacked still I got to try. About 5 months ago my account I noticed that my account got hacked and I managed to get it back. I noticed that he played bf4 and saw that he mostly played with attack chopper since I ot over a 1000 kills with it, and I never played with it. At that time I didn't dwell more into that since I stopped playing bf4 some time before. However, yesterday 30/03/2020 I decided to go back to play bf4 with my friend yet when I got in a server I was always banned for hacking. When my friend read the chat it said I was banned because I was in your database. I play this game since it came out and i would love to be able to play it again. I understand If you don't unban, I saw it was your rules not to do soo with this excuse, but I still have to try, if you need any file to prove i will give it if i can, i tried to get the battle reports from before the hack but i cant since i have to be premium to get reports older than 14 days, and thanks for you attention

Gretings

KikoGoncal

• KikoGoncal
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

"

Soldier Name: lollollol841
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile
    https://bf4db.com/player/348386534
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes
    Appeal: Good Day, I know that you don't unban people who have been hacked still I got to try. About 5 months ago my account I noticed that my account got hacked and I managed to get it back. I noticed that he played bf4 and saw that he mostly played with attack chopper since I ot over a 1000 kills with it, and I never played with it. At that time I didn't dwell more into that since I stopped playing bf4 some time before. However, yesterday 30/03/2020 I decided to go back to play bf4 with my friend yet when I got in a server I was always banned for hacking. When my friend read the chat it said I was banned because I was in your database. I play this game since it came out and i would love to be able to play it again. I understand If you don't unban, I saw it was your rules not to do soo with this excuse, but I still have to try, if you need any file to prove i will give it if i can, i tried to get the battle reports from before the hack but i cant since i have to be premium to get reports older than 14 days, and thanks for you attention

Gretings

KikoGoncal

KikoGoncal
    Sorry buddy but as you said we don't unban hacked accounts.

APPEAL DENIED.