This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • heatmixer
    User
    Member since May 11, 2020

Hello everyone, I just found out today that my account has been banned by linking to an account from 2014. I have been playing bf for a while now and am part of the community. Everyone who played with me both in games and was on discord knows how I am. But I am banned. The account toxic007 was banned back in 2014 for using macros on my Logitech mouse. That account got banned when I was living in Australia but it's been 5 years since I moved to the States. I understand if I am to remain banned but my soldier stats and profile have been clean since I started playing again after years. Not even once has anyone accused me of cheating. I fully take responsibility for being dumb back then and I didn't know any better. But now after 6 years, I use this account to play with my friends from time to time only on certain maps. I hope you guys in bf4db will consider my request and I am ready to provide any additional documents to support my claims.

I even reported other players who were hacking on the platform.  
    https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/ban-this-cheater-5721

• heatmixer
    Administrator
    Member since April 10, 2019

Please claim all of your accounts first before we can process your appeal.

And since I'm the one who banned you, another staff member will review your case as soon as they can.

• heatmixer
    User

Thank you for the reply.

Here’s the link to my new alt account which I literally created this week which got linked

https://bf4db.com/player/1004492123173

The other ones from 2014 I don’t have access to them since I used them to play on console too. I don’t use that email address anymore nor do I have access to them. Heatmixer is the only one I played with and LxChapo that’s been created this week.

Also to add some weights to my claim you can verify my activity with the admins from WHG, BZ, TBG since these are the only 3 servers I play on regularly. If even a single doubt or any minor reports come in my way I’ll leave this platform myself.

• heatmixer
    Administrator
    Member since April 10, 2019

Please claim your new alt as well.

• heatmixer
    User

Done. Please check when you're available. 

• heatmixer
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Links are all valid. 

Appeal denied.