This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • KFGChiefmz
    User
    Member since June 23, 2020

My ID: KFGChiefmz

Soldiers link: https://bf4db.com/player/1130989514

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: yes

Appeal: I have BF4 many year, last year I even come back to play for a while. But today I tried to play BF4 with my friends together hint I  was kicked out of the server and I'm sure I didn't use any cheat software. I even dont know this web before I was banned. After my friends told me BF4DB, I check the reasons why I was to report it is my MTAR-21 and AEK-971 rate is too high? I guess the administrator must know before a server is a special brush weapon accessories,  players in the server in order to get faster weapon accessories to kill each other to get weapon accessories, that must be the reason why my MTAR-21 and AEK-971 rate is too high. 

I have never been using cheat on any games (BF4 BF1 BFV or R6). In fact, I play R6 much more than BF series. You can go to R6tag and KFGChiefmz is my Uplay ID, and you will see an ordinary battle record. I never thought that using cheating software would make the game interesting. On the contrary, I was very sick of cheating players. They killed many interesting games, such as BF1 and BF5.

• KFGChiefmz
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Can you find battle reports that support your claim of stat padding?

• KFGChiefmz
    User

"

Angry_Cuban13

The records of bf4 are all a long time ago, and I have changed my computer twice in the past three years, EA no longer uses the web page as the BF series game launcher anymore. When I was still on the special brush weapon accessories server, I think BF4DB doesn't even exist yet. Therefore, I don’t know where to find those battle records, If you can tell me, I will be very grateful. But I don't think any cheating player will have such a bad battle record like mine. 
  • KFGChiefmz
    User

"

Angry_Cuban13
    The records of bf4 are all a long time ago, and I have changed my computer twice in the past three years, EA no longer uses the web page as the BF series game launcher anymore. When I was still on the special brush weapon accessories server, I think BF4DB doesn't even exist yet. Therefore, I don’t know where to find those battle records, If you can tell me, I will be very grateful. But I don't think any cheating player will have such a bad battle record like mine. ( I forgot to quote yours in the last reply.)

• KFGChiefmz
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

It does seem to be stat padding.

For now, appeal approved.