This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • TUB0S0GGY
    User
    Member since April 22, 2020

Hello! I'm here today to talk about my account and its ban. I have no recollection of getting banned or of the particular game in which it occurred. When I logged into my account 2 years ago I just assumed it was a glitch or something and I just decided to give the game a break, it was getting boring for me anyway. Now coming back to the game recently, I now understand it wasn't a glitch and it is a true band. I have never cheated in a video game and especially not in a Battlefield game, they are so dear to my heart. I have reviewed the video that was taken of my account cheating, but I just don't know how to disprove that it wasn't me doing it. Could it possibly have been a hacker going on to my account? Im not much help with that because I don't understand how that stuff works. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this brings you please reevaluate my sentence it would a lot to me. And it would bring me much pleasure to relive the happy memories that I used to have. Thank you so much for reading this! :heart:

• TUB0S0GGY
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 16, 2018

Thank you for your appeal. First of all my appologies for the late reaction, due to the  whole crisis going on we also don't have all the time. As well as that your appeal got stacked under a few others.

We will review the evidence and what you’ve submitted and get back to you when we can. We appreciate your patience.
  • TUB0S0GGY
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Video was reviewed again.

Appeal denied.