This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • lucaswylker
    User
    Member since July 12, 2019

Soldier Name: Luc4sWylk3r

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/415412594

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: yes

Appeal:

good night,

My name and Lucas, I appeal to ban my account without violating using cheats, soon I was not able to play, because I was being expelled by every room I entered, I researched and arrived at this forum and find out that I was banned by I use cheats, I do not understand why I do not use cheats and I have a habit that I play with going up and always aiming, I know that sometimes I have my connections and crashes because of my internet, but I think that's not the reason be banned. I researched the forum and discovered this report of my name: https://bf4db.com/player/ban/415412594

I did not understand, because with so much that killed and died as they say that I am Chetas? my k / d some are good others so bad. I played bf4 a long time ago and now I am banned for no reason. I always played BF3 and I never had a problem and now with BF4 I am banned unfairly? I want to play my game quietly, I got paid to play and I want to revoke that ban.

Thanks in advance for your understanding and attention.

I'm sorry for the mistakes in English because I'm using the translator because I'm PT-BR.

Att,

Lucas Wylker

• lucaswylker
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 16, 2018

• lucaswylker
    User

good afternoon ,

Do headshot numbers mean cheating? you can not hit many more shots in the head? I do not understand, as you can see how much time I have to account for not playing today, and all FPS players know that there are days that you play well or not. I think this is not an excuse to banish me, in case you want to go to my computer to see if you have any kind of illegal program I authorize.

I have nothing to hide, a fact that I am unable to play for a day or another to play well. More from now I sharp the attention.

Thank you.

Att,

Lucas Wylker

• lucaswylker
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

You have 72h to record a game similar to this one

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1038174517644861696/415412594/

Similar KDR, SPM, HSKR, etc.

Minimum resolution 720p

Do you agree to these terms?

• lucaswylker
    User

Good evening Angry_Cuban13,

Due to the inconvenience that brought me this kind of situation the game was uninstalled from my computer a few days ago, and by the time I'm blocked without playing even if it had installed in my computer would find it impossible to get close to that requested K/D, due to having I did not play all this time (not to mention that my computer could not support a recording, due to being weak). But on the one hand I thank you for your attention, even though I have been accused of something that I did not do for sure.

Thank you very much

Att,

Lucas Wylker

• lucaswylker
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Appeal Denied.