This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • mcguire211992
    User
    Member since May 02, 2020

Soldier Name: Grow-a-set69
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile
    https://bf4db.com/player/1961490210
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: YES
    Appeal: So one day im casually playing TDM and i get kicked for no known reason. i asked the admin about it and he thought i was trolling because of my name and i was not. he said i was banned for linked account to 1bobbyleeswagger. that is not my account that is my brothers account and i tried to explain it to him but he banned me from everything before i could tell him. I do not cheat on games, i hate a cheater. come to find out my brother was cheating on his pc. i did not know my brother would do stuff like that because he knows how i am about cheaters. once i asked him about cheating he confessed saying he did cheat so what i have done has made him get his on source of internet and he is not allowed back on my network to play games no more. i have never used cheats and never will. i feel like the admin wrongly reported me by banning me while i was typing up my response trying to explain to him the whole deal. if theres anything yall need to see on my bf4 account feel free to look i dont mind because i have nothing to hide. Sorry Guys!

• mcguire211992
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 16, 2018

Do you have any proof that it's your brother, like battlereports where you guys played together in the server?

• mcguire211992
    User

i do not. im not usually on when hes on. but apparently he cant play online much anyways because hes been banned for a while and never said nothing to me about it.

• mcguire211992
    User

can you guys get back in touch with me soon? im really wanting to know why my account was linked in the first place. i did recently add a 2nd email as backup on my account and it was my brothers because i only have one email so maybe thats why it was linked all a sudden. reason be i added a 2nd email was because my email i wouldnt get codes sent to me when i wanted to update my account. ive tried to get ea to remove the 2nd email so it wouldnt cause issues no more. ill just have to go without making changes to my account long as it keeps me out of my brothers bullcrap

• mcguire211992
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 16, 2018

As i am the staffmember who banned you i can't decide about the ban appeal, another staffmember will review the evidence. Please have patience. 

• mcguire211992
    User

"

As i am the staffmember who banned you i can't decide about the ban appeal, another staffmember will review the evidence. Please have patience. 

GoodFood2K16
    its all good, i just didnt know if yall forgot. i understand

• mcguire211992
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

If you don't have any battle reports showing you two playing together there is nothing we can do.

The link is valid and the appeal is denied.