This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • TheWiseDragon69
    User
    Member since August 05, 2018

so i am currently banned by Punk Buster so I'm sure there is a way to see when it was so here is what i will say i do not use hack at all but i came back to playing battlefield recently and before that awhile ago my origin account was hacked and not recoverable until i literally just out of the blue remembered the origin game card i had on file because i had found it when  it was a gift card for origin and that verified that the account was mine and at the time i was heavy into battle field hard-line which i know for a fact i have no bans on because i checked so believe me or not that is my story i assume whom ever was using my account when it was compromised could have very well been using some sort of hacks i really don't know i have absolutely no proof to say my account was hacking because it may have very well been but know I am the original owner of the account associated with this ban I would request the ban to hopefully be lifted but like i said I have no proof to say my account is completely innocent cause it may very well not be but if you can believe me plus if I really was hacking which me being the actual owner I'm sure that it will pick up whatever it did and then the ban will probably be worse anyways can i get un-banned with the understanding it will not happen again and should have never happened had my account not been compromised sincerly TheWiseDragon21 

• TheWiseDragon69
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Your account is your responsibility. We do not unban hacked accounts.

APPEAL DENIED