This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • tmegill21
    User
    Member since May 17, 2019

BF4DB Ban Appeal:

Soldier Name: Tmegill21
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/1690838340

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes
    Appeal: Hello BF4DB and staff, After playing a couple hours last night on locker, metro, and Golmud. I logged back on today to the error (Kicked By Admin) After some searching around on google I came across your page to find that my account had been banned for suspicious stats. Over the last couple of days I have spent my time trying to unlock my Phantom Assignments along with getting my favorite weapon the Deagle 44. Obviously getting that gun requires me to aim for headshots which I did by camping hallways  and flanking enemies to get easier shots off. I see that the headshot/kill ratio is high which makes sense when shooting someone in the head from a close distance with those high power pistols is a 1 shot kill. I dont know if the amount of kills I got with a pistol in one game is something you are looking into as a staff but if it is the whole entire round was played with the weapons that stand out. My goal is that your staff and myself can work this out so I can begin to play again. 

Thank you for taking the time to review my case. 

Tmegill

• tmegill21
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1128879837182733056/1690838340/

This report is pretty suspicious which is why I imagined an admin banned you. We expect to see higher than normal overall HSKR with hand cannons such as .44, Unica, Deagle, etc. but going a full game in a full lobby on a non-pistol only server seems pretty suspicious.

• tmegill21
    User
    Member since May 17, 2019

Hi Angry_Cuban13 thank you for taking your time to review my case. 

This game was a very big blowout so the opponents team was for most of the game pushed all the way back at spawn before I got auto balanced to the other side. I was able to camp both entry points that the opposing team was coming out of and when killed I got revived about a million times from fellow teammates. 

Me going a full game with a pistol is me just trying to complete the phantom assignment so I can collect my bow. Using a gun such as the 44 makes it that much easier since its TTK is great. 

• tmegill21
    Retired Staff

We'll review your case, as of right now I don't feel like that game is enough to warrant a ban.

Discussion is underway with staff.

• tmegill21
    Retired Staff

After further review, we've lifted your ban.

Appeal Approved.