This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • yakov
    User
    Member since March 09, 2019

Soldier Name: COCOJUMBOjakob

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/COCOJUMBOJakob/

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: YES

Appeal: so my last appeal got denied because of my old account "yakov21166" that i cannot claim because i cannot login into it .

i cheated on it like a year ago and got it banned so i decided to get a new account and start up clean with no bullshit .

you can take my word that  you wont get another report on  me , because im not cheating 

or doing anything , its just a bad luck i have not cheated on this account , if i ever did it was on the old one and it was a year ago anyways 

im sorry it won't happen again , this is the last time im doing anything stupid . 

• yakov
    Gold Supporter
    Member since June 16, 2017

There is no second chance for cheaters! 

Appeal denied! 

• yakov
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

Soldier Name: COCOJUMBOjakob

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/COCOJUMBOJakob/

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: YES

Appeal: so my last appeal got denied because of my old account "yakov21166" that i cannot claim because i cannot login into it .

i cheated on it like a year ago and got it banned so i decided to get a new account and start up clean with no bullshit .

you can take my word that  you wont get another report on  me , because im not cheating 

or doing anything , its just a bad luck i have not cheated on this account , if i ever did it was on the old one and it was a year ago anyways 

im sorry it won't happen again , this is the last time im doing anything stupid . 

yakov

Shame you had to lie about it. Wouldn't have made a difference in the end, but could have helped to get at least a slight bit of compassion.. And would have saved us one mouseclick extra of locking another thread..

Thanks @torsten for the swift lock. Any other thread OP makes about his ban will result in the removal of his forum permissions.