This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • MilehighKing420
    User
    Member since May 30, 2020

Soldier Name: MileHIghKing420
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile:https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/MileHIghKing420/stats/1716221208/pc/
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes
    Appeal: I'm not entirely sure what i can say to appeal this, My first thought was wow something as subjective as stats could get you banned. I understand the numbers might not look "appropriate" to some but i would argue in order to make a genuine non biased determination of someone cheating one would have to include the stat numbers along with say...idk a snapshot of his screen pov with the 3rd party cheat software running or a 10 sec record of me head shotting from across the map or those infamous 360 twitch shots that twitch from person to person. The person that reported me to this website only took a snap of an after game screen where a was top 3, 1st and 2nd place players had higher kills and lower deaths than me. I guess my argument basically is that "Suspicious Stats" ALONE is not a high enough standard to ban someone because the numbers are open to interpretation and is subjective to say the least.

• MilehighKing420
    User
    Member since May 31, 2020

Sorry posted in the wrong place

• MilehighKing420
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Well seeing as how you had no issues getting 40% to 50% HSKR with over a 3KPM to 4KPM in most matches with really low accuracy, I'd say you are more than likely using an aimbot.

If you can replicate this match

https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1008423588174821568/1716221208/

and achieve same HSKR, KPM, SPM your ban will be removed.

You will be given 72h to achieve this. You will need to record a match at 720p 60FPS minimum.

Do you agree to these terms?

• MilehighKing420
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

No response from OP.

Appeal Denied.