This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • 18jsmeal
    User
    Member since August 20, 2018

BF4DB Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/1753662400 and https://bf4db.com/profile/18jsmeal

Banreason: Multihack

2HJGTnN.jpg

Appeal: Hello BF4DB Staff, 

I was banned yesterday and I went to get on today and realized I had been banned. I came online to check what I had been banned for because I do not cheat and after I registered I found I was banned for using a railgun. I can explain this situation exactly as it happened. So there was a cheater on the server that was invisible and he kept spawning with the railgun. Being a somewhat noob to the DLC maps I thought he was just getting the railgun while he was invisible and killing everyone with it. I had never tried it and after killing him I picked it up and was using it against other plays for a little bit, not knowing it was spawned in. I then began to question how he got it on the server because I could not find it and had found out he was spawning it. About 3 hours later he came back onto the server and I had ran into him again, with the same weapon however he was also spawning a XD1 Accipator or whatever it is called, and for some reason the only way you could kill it, or the only way I could seem to kill it was with the railgun. I continued to run to him and shoot him while he was invisible, because I could at least see the gun with blue laser and I was specifally targeting him because I was trying to do challenges and all he would do is shoot me with it.  I was not aware that it was bannable to pick up this gun and I have definitely learned my lesson to not fuck with the cheaters. Thanks guys and hopefully you'll understand that I just had picked it up from a cheater not knowingly and got banned. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• 18jsmeal
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Do you have a video of you picking up the kit?
  • 18jsmeal
    User
    Member since August 20, 2018

I unfortunately do not, I was going to record it because I had never seen the gun before and wasn't aware it was spawned in but never saved a recording of it. Is there any other way I can prove that I did not spawn it in?

• 18jsmeal
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Then, unfortunately, your ban appeal is denied as we cannot verify that you are not lying.

The only way to prove that you aren't lying is if you had a video of you picking up the kit.

Appeal DENIED.