This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Bringingthewoody
    User
    Member since June 15, 2017

Here is the only evidence I have found against me: https://www.bf4db.com/player/ban/378477517

My Profile (BringingTheWoody) https://www.bf4db.com/player/378477517

My take on this: I have been a clean BF4 player for years now. I played a lot on a TDM server and the server owner who ran it (GoPostal) was out to get me just becuase he couldn't explain how I was doing well. There hasn't ever (and can never be any) been any evidence to prove I use any cheats. I even talked with KevinRudd in Discord a few months back regarding this and thought that this community toxicity was rexolved until I come back from a spreee on PUBG and I get told in a server "Woody is a hacker he's banned on BF4DB" and I'm like wtf no way; I can't be. Then I see this. here's the Discord Conversation (it's lengthy): 

• Bringingthewoody
    Director
    Member since May 05, 2017

Dumping private chat logs is a nono fyi.

• Bringingthewoody
    User

Oh shoot I didn't realize that I agreed to not releasing that stuff. Sorry. Would you like it removed? Or do I now have your permission (sorry I just didn't read any fine print anywhere that said I couldn't).

• Bringingthewoody
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

PM = Private Message. No need to clarify that I think. Not gonna throw peoples whatsapp conversations out in the open either. But that aside..

I would like to see a recording of you playing recorded with an external cam. Screen, keyboard and mouse visible. Face does not need to be visible. Record from the boot of your PC till the end of a full round so we can see what programs start with the machine. It needs to be real gameplay on hardcore with a sniper, not testrange. Will temp lift the ban so you can find a server.

Please confirm when you have read this post. After you have given your confirmation, you got 72h to provide the footage.

• Bringingthewoody
    User

I read the post this morning and I jimmy-rigged a setup with my phone hanging from the ceiling to capture mouse and screen (I don't stream so no webcam). (Don't mind my morning hair or my ghetto mousepad as it's placeholder until my new Logitech G Pro mouse and XL mousepad come in. I would just like to say that this was rather inconvenient. You are making an innocent player prove he's innocent when you couldn't prove guilt. Justice systems don't work that way; why should this? It's innocence until proven guilty... But thanks anyways? Have fun on the Battlefield.

• Bringingthewoody
    User

• Bringingthewoody
    Administrator

In real life innocent till proven guilty works. Online it does not always work, because people are pretty much anonymous, we have no back stories, we have nothing but the video that is given to us. Seeing that video, we suspected a wallhack. You showed testrange footage already, so we did not doubt your accuracy. The questions about your aiming speed and twitching in those video's remained. 

Those questions have now been answered, and you seem clean to me (although you did not fully follow my instructions). Will pass it on to my fellow staffmembers and then I think you should be fine.

• Bringingthewoody
    Administrator

Your case is now set to clean and you should be able to play on BF4DB servers again. Mind that we do not control bans made by individual server owners. Link them to this thread to show them we have reviewed your case.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

APPROVED

• Bringingthewoody
    User

Thank you for taking the time to review my case. Also, what instructions did I not fully follow? I may be able to make another video in the future just to make sure I don't have to deal with this again so I'd like to know what I missed. Thanks again. -Woody

• Bringingthewoody
    Administrator

Actually wanted to see a full game. But the footage you provided is okay. And ye as you said. Maybe some extra footage to prevent more hackusations might be a good idea.

• Bringingthewoody
    User

Thanks for feedback :) I would have included the full game but either my phone shut off or ran out of memory (that was my third take just trying to get you a decent video since I don't have webcam). Also, I just played on the World's Finest 48 man TDM server and have been getting great scores and then when I was about 38-5 on squad TDM I got booted by punkbuster and now it kicks me every time I try to join the server. Is it my score that's making me get auto booted or is Punkbuster not working? I have tried to google it. I'd really appreciate the help.

• Bringingthewoody
    Administrator

Check your pm. Will try to help you there.

Locking thread now.