This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • depaulaBR1
    User
    Member since May 09, 2019

Soldier Name: depaulaBR1
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile:
    https://bf4db.com/player/851206824
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes
    Appeal:
    PS: I'm Brazilian and I do not speak English very well, so I'm sorry for my bad English, so I'm using Google Translate to do this ban appeal.
    On October 12, 2018 I went to play Battlefield 4 (x64, through the new menu) and he accused "You were kicked by PunkBuster", so I updated PunkBuster by downloading the PBSetup from the official PunkBuster site, soon after updating successfully the PunkBuster from BF4, I opened the game again and tried to get into another server, when again the message appeared that "You were kicked by PunkBuster", I reinstalled the game after this several times but always gave this error when I decided to check if I had been banned, then I opened Battlelog in Mozilla Firefox and opened BF4 in x86 mode (Battlelog is the reason for the kick is specified in detail) and the message appeared that I was banned. The next day I looked at the game folder and I noticed the pb folder was out of the Battlefield 4 folder, it was in the Origin Games folder (where the Battlefield 4 folder is), so I put the pb folder inside the Battlefield 4 folder thinking that it could solve the problem but the problem continued, so I tried to get banned in 24/7 fairplay or in pbbans and nothing had popped up with my ban nickname, so I thought it was just another bug, until today by accident I accidentally clicked on twitter from one of the BF4DB admins which is followed by a Brazilian Battlefield Streamer / Youtuber called CaDuSiMs, so soon after that I joined the forum, I searched my nickname and found it banned by Multihack (I never used hacking in games), after that I was directed to open this appeal here, then I ask you to analyze my ban.
    If they look at my stats, they will see that they are pretty bad. I was banished at a time where I was finishing migrating from the BF4 PS3 to the BF4 PC, so I was still learning to play on the PC. Despite having achieved a headshot at 1,300 km I'm still good noob with other weapons, I could only hit this headshot because I already played sniper on BF4 PS3, so I learned about bullet drop when playing on PS3, it's worth mentioning that I have more than 700 hours of game in the soldier idpxp, my nick on PS3, soldier who is associated with this Origin account.

• depaulaBR1
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Violations issued after the cutoff date. 

Appeal approved.