This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • crossefire55555
    User
    Member since July 12, 2019

Soldier Name: (Crossefire55555)

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: (https://bf4db.com/player/989809173)

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: (Yes)

Appeal: Video evidence for my ban was only 20 seconds long when your banning policy states that:

"All video evidence must be a minimum of one minute in length, although two minutes is preferred to show context of the video."

Therefore the only piece of "evidence" against my account should have been thrown out because it does not show proper context.

Also, I dont cheat :( I dont know what is up with that video but it was not cheats. Look at my stats, that team got steamrolled and I just benefited from it. OP could have had connections issue. 

• crossefire55555
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

The evidence does actually show context. The 1 minute length requirement is more to stop people from sending us edited videos or videos without context usually regarding alleged esp use by knowing where a player is but editing out that a prior encounter or situation may have in fact given away the position of the player to the accused.

In this case the evidence is clear. Your health was dropping and regenerating. Hitmarkers are visible which means the server approved those hits so your networking argument fails here too

Appeal Denied