This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Dark_Cucumber007
    User
    Member since August 06, 2019

Soldier Name: Cpt_Meow-Meow46
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/838225487
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes
    Appeal: 
    Hi. 
    At the beginning thank you all players for reporting me with suspicion of cheating. 
    For my defence I have nothing to say than that I was stupid. And I don't mean that I was stupid because of using a some cheat.
    I was stupid, because I trusted my cousin when I was giving him my password. 
    I was playing the game occasionally due to work overtimes so I gave my cousin a game to play from time to time. I don't spend much time on gaming anymore that's why I don't even play BF1 or BF5 or any BF. 
    Sorry I can't attach any stats of my gameplays due to

"

CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE

Sorry, we can't display this player's stats currently. Please check back later.

"

I know how it looks like when an average player starts being in top 3 - cheater. I'm 24 and I might be stupid but I'm not an idiot to don't know that is not worth the stats that I was improving for last years. 
    I have no more to say. 
    If my appeal will be denied just wanted to say Thanks to all players who had a chance to play with me for the last few years. 

Thanks. 

Edit: The only cheat that I use is called "Battlelog BF4 Player count checker" to see if amount of players on server is correct. 

• Dark_Cucumber007
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Your account is your responsability, not ours. You should have never shared your account. There is significant evidence of you/your account being used to cheat.

Appeal Denied.