This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • commandercracker
    User
    Member since June 13, 2020

Soldier Name: commandercracker
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile
    https://bf4db.com/player/351551545
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes
    AppealHello, I used to be a long time player of BF4, and truly enjoyed the game. It is by far my favorite battlefield game as of yet. I recently decided to try and download it again after some time away, and found that every server was telling me that I was banned. I have never hacked in my life, and yes, I do despise hackers. They ruin the fun of the game and destroy its integrity. My ban says that it was for having suspicious stats. However if you look at my stats, I would call them very average, if not even a bit mediocre. Again I have never hacked. I never will. I just want to have my account unlocked to enjoy some good old nostalgia with BF4. I have well over 300 hours in the game and with covid and just everything going on in the world right now, I would very much like to have my game back that I paid good money for many years ago. Please, PLEASE, allow me to have my account back. Thank you for your time and consideration.

• commandercracker
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

Please explain your HSKR of SCAR-H.

• commandercracker
    User

Hello, It has been a number of years since I have played BF4, however I did play a lot of Gun Master when I used to play, and with that game mode especially, you really had to work on getting headshots to level up. That is the only way that I can think of that I had such a high percentage. I honest and truly have never hacked, and would never. Any stats that I have were performed by me in the truest form. Again it has been a number of years since I last played the game, and I cannot tell you exact circumstances on why such a stat exists. I can only report on what I remember, and I played a lot of Gun Master back then. Small maps with the same weapons that you use over and over. I hope you can see by my other stats that what I am saying is the truth. The main game modes that I played was Rush and Gun Master, rarely ever conquest. Thank you.

• commandercracker
    Administrator

Have you ever stat-padded / kill-traded with someone else?
  • commandercracker
    User

I am not familiar with what stat-padding or kill trading is. I never cared about my stats enough to try and increase them artificially. There would be times where my friend and I may have gone on an empty server to just mess around, or see how long of a sniper shot we could do on each other, etc. But I never intentionally tried to alter my stats in an artificial manner. If there is a way to clear my weapon stats, I will gladly start from scratch as I do not care about KDR etc. I just wish to keep my level in game and of course the unlocked weapons etc. 

• commandercracker
    Administrator

The HSKR & KPH of SCAR-H indicates stat-padding. 

Remember that stat-padding is against EA's ToS and can lead to a fairfight stat-reset.

Appeal Approved - Flagged for ToS Violation.