This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • jajajajaja
    User
    Member since May 14, 2020

Soldier NameC4mp3rzinKill3r

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profilehttps://bf4db.com/player/1012941603
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes

From what I saw here, I received several reports for using aimbot. Due to the number of headshots. As you can see in my account, both on ps4 and now on PC, I have 1000hrs of game. I have been playing for many years. Now block a person who is playing sniper stealth 90% of the time, because he got too many deaths or headshots. Get on a server, kill a person twice who already start calling you a hack, go there and take the test.

• jajajajaja
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

• jajajajaja
    User

And you haven't learned to play with these weapons in 7 years? Is Sab3lo a hacker? Nesk? ZiG? Will I plan to make a channel on YT to show that I know how to play this game? Now sitting on top of status and saying that someone is hacking is pretty easy. Why didn't you come to request Team Viewer and run a program on my pc, to see if you can get something?

I am 37 years old and I play games since the Super Nintendo, I play BF since the BF2. The only hack I've ever used was MK on ps4, I'm not used to the controller at all. Just because a guy is better than you are a hack? Have you seen the Infante playing? Have you seen JBSniperx? I was one of the best in Brazil at Sniper friend, I never needed crutches.

• jajajajaja
    Administrator

Ok. First, let's forget the fact that you have only 17% HSKR on PS4 but 60% on PC using QBB-95-1.

Please record a video using ACW-R replicating the performance in this specific battlereport.

https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1260608616300398400/1012941603/

We want to see similar HSKR, K/D Ratio, Accuracy, KPM, etc., in the video.

ONLY the sound of the game should be included in the video. Minimal resolution required is 720P.

Upload the video to Youtube within 72 hours. Your ban will be lifted for 72 hours for you to record the video.

The timer starts now.

• jajajajaja
    User

How can I record a video on that same map, since I am banned from the server for its apk?

Remembering that almost no official servers run this map, and in which it does not enter players.

• jajajajaja
    Administrator

Your ban is already temporarily lifted here.

We can do nothing about the server side ban so you have to come up with a solution by yourself.

• jajajajaja
    User

So thanks for nothing, to block me it was quick, without even talking to me.

In another answer, you were comparing me with my game's start status. As if no one learned to play well, or changed the way to play with learning. From long range, I moved to mid range, thus eliminating numerous shooting errors because of factors like distance X compensation X movement of the opponent. See also that I started playing only conquest, where the movement of enemies is different from TDM.

But I appreciate your return, as I was banned by you and the server that banned you cannot solve my problem, as you said "you have to come up with a solution by yourself." .... you can leave it banned. I sincerely hope that this game will sink, so that people like you will not be judging others without even giving a chance to answer before the shit is done.

I came back to play BF4 after a while, due to disenchantment with CSGO, PUBG and EFT, I got a promotion at origin to go back to play and meet friends who are still playing, so thanks for making it more difficult and remembering why I stopped playing the BF4 and how much they judge people for anything, including my ping for playing on American servers, even if I'm from another country.

Have a good day

• jajajajaja
    Administrator

Fun fact:

1. BF4's mechanism doesn't encourage hitting headshots with full auto weapons.

2. The average HSKR of the entire BF4 playerbase on full auto weapons is ~20%, not 50%.

3. Hope you are having fun Aimbotting on PC.

APPEAL DENIED