This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • biggiechease
    Banned
    Member since May 31, 2019

Soldier Name: (Biggiechease)
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: ( 
    https://bf4db.com/player/1726663387).

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: (yes)
    Appeal: (So i was banned for having suspicious stats and i looked and my hskd something like that for my mg was at like 45% and it was red, i know it looks sus and what ever but ive been playing battlefield 4 forever now since its came out on ps4 i was level 65ish and im level 30 on here and on xbox i was level 140 ive put alot of time into this game to get good and i was on operation locker and popped off and started going a little braizy and "full sent it" as in ran in and started choppin em' however i wasnt cheating people were reporting me because i was poppin off i went like 100 and 8 just by camping corners and there spawn with an lmg and a grip, i got the lmg with the biggest mag aimed for heads and yelled "sending" i feel i deserve to be unbanned because ive put countless hour to get this good, i will admit tho i did cheat once for like 5min when i had an aimbot and i turned it off because i really ruined the game and when i had it on i found it harder to play and control my recoil and hit shots, i love this game to death and i hate no being able to play it ive been banned for like 4 hours now and its really annoying and i have nothing else to play, ive learned my lesson and i just want to play battlefield 4 again. if You're reading this Have a Great day and Please unban me one Gamer to Another.) my other one got denied imma be real with a ni**a for a second i may have cheated a little bit but i seriously wanna just play bf4 like im done with it and want to have fun again, it wasnt fun cheating ill admit but please i approve

• biggiechease
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

"my other one got denied imma be real with a ni**a for a second i may have cheated a little bit but i seriously wanna just play bf4 like im done with it and want to have fun again, it wasnt fun cheating ill admit"

csgo pro huh?