This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • biggiechease
    Banned
    Member since May 31, 2019

Soldier Name: (Biggiechease)
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: ( 
    https://bf4db.com/player/1726663387).

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: (yes)
    Appeal: (So i was banned for having suspicious stats and i looked and my hskd something like that for my mg was at like 45% and it was red, i know it looks sus and what ever but ive been playing battlefield 4 forever now since its came out on ps4 i was level 65ish and im level 30 on here and on xbox i was level 140 ive put alot of time into this game to get good and i was on operation locker and popped off and started going a little braizy and "full sent it" as in ran in and started choppin em' however i wasnt cheating people were reporting me because i was poppin off i went like 100 and 8 just by camping corners and there spawn with an lmg and a grip, i got the lmg with the biggest mag aimed for heads and yelled "sending" i feel i deserve to be unbanned because ive put countless hour to get this good, i will admit tho i did cheat once for like 5min when i had an aimbot and i turned it off because i really ruined the game and when i had it on i found it harder to play and control my recoil and hit shots, i love this game to death and i hate no being able to play it ive been banned for like 4 hours now and its really annoying and i have nothing else to play, ive learned my lesson and i just want to play battlefield 4 again. if You're reading this Have a Great day and Please unban me one Gamer to Another.)

• biggiechease
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

• biggiechease
    Banned

Thats the game i went braizy on i went 108 and 14 how did i use aimbot the whole game when my accuracy was literally 18%
  • biggiechease
    Retired Staff

http://bf4cheatreport.com/?pid=1726663387&uid=&cnt=200

see normally you're pretty bad at the game and then suddenly for like 8 games you get really "good"

• biggiechease
    Retired Staff

Maybe you don't understand how the aimbot works or the gun mechanics in the game but your accuracy isn't relevant here. You have a 50% headshot kill rate and averaging a 6 kpm

• biggiechease
    Banned

I was playing with the bois those games they all re downloaded BF4 to play and we took it as if we were playing R6 Comp, or Csgo, which i went semi pro in both, i usually f around on this game but i took those seriously

• biggiechease
    Retired Staff

Anyways

Appeal Denied