This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • TheDestroyer123
    User
    Member since July 24, 2019

Soldier name: TheNiggaDestroya

Link to BF4Db Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/853390021

Have you claimed your soldier: Yes

Appeal: I just got back from college summer classes and my friend Jake, who is my only friend on my account, wanted me to buy the game, so I tried it. I played BF4 on console but that was probably 2 years ago. My older brother has been home and was banned for hacking a few weeks ago, which is, I assume, why I was banned (same IP address?). I played 6 games, 3 of which were OP Lockers. All 6 battle reports are shared to my profile. I really appreciate any cooperation I get here, as I am mildly annoyed at the fact that I can be automatically banned just because someone else on the same network was banned at one point. Thank you for your time and attention, any chance I get would be greatly appreciated and not wasted.

• TheDestroyer123
    User

• TheDestroyer123
    Gold Supporter
    Member since May 18, 2019

Hi, do you have battlereports of rounds where you played with or against your brother from before the ban? 

Im not a member of the STAFF but this question will be asked for sure, and one of these battlereports may be a way to get unbanned (as long as the STAFF doesnt have further evidence).

• TheDestroyer123
    Gold Supporter

Also your "brother" has been banned around the same day you bought your account? Maybe a little coincidence.. ;)

• TheDestroyer123
    User

I dont have any battle reports playing with my brother because I havent played with him at all. Obviously the appeal is at the discretion  of staff, but I would assume the process of this supposedly reputable organization would be “innocent until proven guilty”. Quite frankly, I recommend anyone viewing this to find any proof that MY account should be banned. The fact that I can play 6 games and be banned from servers because of someone elses actions are irritating, and I dont like the situation I’m in any more than you do. I don't appreciate your frankly disrespectful insinuation, and while it may be coincidence, I would at least hope someone could at least understand the situation I’m in before making any more wild assumptions. If yall want to unban me and put me on some sort of watch list, it would be in both party’s favor, in my opinion. 

• TheDestroyer123
    Gold Supporter

The problem is that you and your brother have the same IP, how does the STAFF know that you arent your brother trying to get your new account unbanned? And im pretty sure that they wont unban you until you proof that you arent your brother. 

• TheDestroyer123
    Gold Supporter

I recommend anyone viewing this to find any proof that MY account should be banned

Linked Accounts:

• Accounts having overlapping IP and timestamp information will be considered a linked account. Player information streamed to the Service can be used for this purpose.

• If an account is currently banned by BF4DB, all other accounts that are positively identified as a linked account will receive a ban for “Linked Account” as well. Similarly, if the main ban successfully appeals, all other alt bans will be lifted.

• Accounts having the same Gravatar will be considered linked, and treated appropriately.

• TheDestroyer123
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

1. Your "new" account started playing the second your old account got banned.

2. IP Link is valid.

Appeal Denied.