This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • PrimeMatchmaking
    User
    Member since December 04, 2019

edit: already fixed the claiming.

Soldier Name: PrimeMatchmaking

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profilehttps://bf4db.com/player/1004846757184
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes
    Appeal: Banned for Suspicious Stats, the screenshot linked there doesnt really tell me what exactly should be suspisious. i checked my profile through 24fairplay and nothing suspisious there either, i mean yea i am playing 95% on hardcore servers, i assume that makes the killtime or bullet per kill faster, they have like 60hp or so on there. other than that no idea what should be wrong

• PrimeMatchmaking
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

Hi,

Actually, it does. It says you have a very high SPM in every game of Rush even if you were on the losing side and got very few kills. Then upon looking at many of these battlereports we noticed you have an abnormally high amount of revives. Care to explain how?

• PrimeMatchmaking
    User

"

Hi,

Actually, it does. It says you have a very high SPM in every game of Rush even if you were on the losing side and got very few kills. Then upon looking at many of these battlereports we noticed you have an abnormally high amount of revives. Care to explain how?

Volt

i am not sure what exactly you mean by "how". i just revive them. u run up while charging and brzzz xD
    while playing rush u usually get into stalls where u just get stuck in a choke like on locker, or when there are vehicles, i just run around rezzing ppl for xp(gotta make use of those 200%xp boosters somehow)
    lately i started flying around with the mav to destroy enemy mortars when defending, which i am sure u can also see somewhere

not sure how skill is calculated, so i cant really comment on that

• PrimeMatchmaking
    Administrator

Ok, Let's do a simple Math here.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1197542457252073088/1004846757184/

The round I am talking about, you spent 12 minutes playing. You got 11 revive ribbons (estimated revives performed at least 55). Assuming you got dead bodies laying right next to you (to mitigate this "running while charging" factor), it takes roughly 2 seconds to fully charge the defibrillator (since you mentioned you actually charge it and you are running with offensive perk, so no short charge time Proof).

So 2 seconds of charging, plus extra second to start over a new revive, plus waiting until you get a revive recharge which is roughly 5 seconds.

55 revives * 2 = 110 seconds (~2 min) just for pure reviving

+ 55 seconds  (1 min) to start over a new revive

+ 5*53 = 265 seconds (4.5 min) - after using your first 2 revives you have to wait for 5 seconds for a revive recharge

7.5 minutes out of 12 minutes you spent in game. That is if we assume you had dead bodies laying within a walking (because you walk while charging) distance from you

You also got 10 kills and 4 deaths.

Roughly 5 seconds to redeploy after you get killed - 4 * 5 - 20 seconds (0.5 min) you spent on the redeployment screen

10 kills - you need to find the target, aim and shoot, we all can agree it takes time, right? So, let's say 5 seconds per target)

10 * 5 = 50 seconds (~1 minute)

now add these 1.5 minutes to already calculated 7.5 and we get 9 minutes out of 12. Now we need to fit in the remaining 3 minutes.

Your side was defending and according to your squad you had a sniper and 2 supports. Supports were spamming mortar, sniper was sniping things. All of them died quite many times and sniper didn't have a spawn beacon. Which means most likely you had to run to the objective maybe 2 times after getting killed. That adds at least 0.5-1 minute of pure running to the objective time. So here is our 10 minutes out of 12.

Enemy team killed 316 times with the team kpm of 26 (if we say the round was 12 minutes). There are 2 objectives on Rush and team is generally split between 2 of them. So let's say roughly each side gets killed with the kpm of 13. That makes at most 13 bodies per objectives within a minute. Assuming each and everyone one of them lay close to each other as I said before and you remain invincible in the middle of the battlefield. 20 seconds is the revive timer. Now back to the previous calculation 2 seconds to charge, 2 seconds to release and switch to another target, then 5 seconds timer. This way you can only revive 1 target per 10 seconds, roughly of course. You have 13 bodies to revive within a minute and you can only revive 6-7 (obviously you want to revive max because that's how you generate the astounding amount of objective points), so like half of it.

So, what i am trying to say here, it is impossible to perform so many full or almost full revives with offensive perk within 12 minutes of the game with just 26 enemy team kpm on Rush unless you cheat. Don't you agree?

• PrimeMatchmaking
    User

"

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1197542457252073088/1004846757184/

The round I am talking about, you spent 12 minutes playing. You got 11 revive ribbons (estimated revives performed at least 55). Assuming you got dead bodies laying right next to you (to mitigate this "running while charging" factor), it takes roughly 2 seconds to fully charge the defibrillator (since you mentioned you actually charge it and you are running with offensive perk, so no short charge time Proof).

So 2 seconds of charging, plus extra second to start over a new revive, plus waiting until you get a revive recharge which is roughly 5 seconds.

+ 5*53 = 265 seconds (4.5 min) - after using your first 2 revives you have to wait for 5 seconds for a revive recharge

7.5 minutes out of 12 minutes you spent in game. That is if we assume you had dead bodies laying within a walking (because you walk while charging) distance from you

Roughly 5 seconds to redeploy after you get killed - 4 * 5 - 20 seconds (0.5 min) you spent on the redeployment screen

10 kills - you need to find the target, aim and shoot, we all can agree it takes time, right? So, let's say 5 seconds per target)

now add these 1.5 minutes to already calculated 7.5 and we get 9 minutes out of 12. Now we need to fit in the remaining 3 minutes.

Your side was defending and according to your squad you had a sniper and 2 supports. Supports were spamming mortar, sniper was sniping things. All of them died quite many times and sniper didn't have a spawn beacon. Which means most likely you had to run to the objective maybe 2 times after getting killed. That adds at least 0.5-1 minute of pure running to the objective time. So here is our 10 minutes out of 12.

Enemy team killed 316 times with the team kpm of 26 (if we say the round was 12 minutes). There are 2 objectives on Rush and team is generally split between 2 of them. So let's say roughly each side gets killed with the kpm of 13. That makes at most 13 bodies per objectives within a minute. Assuming each and everyone one of them lay close to each other as I said before and you remain invincible in the middle of the battlefield. 20 seconds is the revive timer. Now back to the previous calculation 2 seconds to charge, 2 seconds to release and switch to another target, then 5 seconds timer. This way you can only revive 1 target per 10 seconds, roughly of course. You have 13 bodies to revive within a minute and you can only revive 6-7 (obviously you want to revive max because that's how you generate the astounding amount of objective points), so like half of it.

So, what i am trying to say here, it is impossible to perform so many full or almost full revives with offensive perk within 12 minutes of the game with just 26 enemy team kpm on Rush unless you cheat. Don't you agree?

Volt

interesting proof, now wheather or not all of them were fully charged or not, i cant remember its been a few days and alot of games inbetween. i would be lying if i would remember that match and/or every single revive in this match.

i guess i could argue that i also got a few medkits ribbons so some prolly werent fullrezzes.

anyhow i havent seen a cheat that can revive ppl across the map or similar, so that would be new to me. regarding the travel time, i could have just spawned on my squad members/leader. all in all i dont think thats enough proof to justify a ban. theres basically no proof, other than me having ribbons, i cant show u that much cuz its been weeks ago... so how do u want me to proof that i can and am reviving pretty much all the time?

• PrimeMatchmaking
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

"

Volt

interesting proof, now wheather or not all of them were fully charged or not, i cant remember its been a few days and alot of games inbetween. i would be lying if i would remember that match and/or every single revive in this match.

i guess i could argue that i also got a few medkits ribbons so some prolly werent fullrezzes.

anyhow i havent seen a cheat that can revive ppl across the map or similar, so that would be new to me. regarding the travel time, i could have just spawned on my squad members/leader. all in all i dont think thats enough proof to justify a ban. theres basically no proof, other than me having ribbons, i cant show u that much cuz its been weeks ago... so how do u want me to proof that i can and am reviving pretty much all the time?

PrimeMatchmaking

I think the maths adds up really well. Well enough that it seems unlikely to be a coincidence.

• PrimeMatchmaking
    User

"

"

"

Volt

PrimeMatchmaking

I think the maths adds up really well. Well enough that it seems unlikely to be a coincidence.

Scavenger

would u be kind enough to show me what sort of cheats that would be? 

• PrimeMatchmaking
    Administrator

"

"

"

"

Volt

PrimeMatchmaking

Scavenger

PrimeMatchmaking

As I said, it seems to be in the numbers. Asking to replicate something mathematically impossible would be a waste of time. But that is not my call to make.

• PrimeMatchmaking
    User

"

"

"

"

"

Volt

PrimeMatchmaking

Scavenger

PrimeMatchmaking

As I said, it seems to be in the numbers. Asking to replicate something mathematically impossible would be a waste of time. But that is not my call to make.

Scavenger

so am i being accused of teleporting or flying around?

• PrimeMatchmaking
    Administrator

I just explained the math, including literally everything i could come up with, spawning on teammates when you could and when you could not, other players around, your other activity on the map and so on. Literally said you couldn't just charge up the defibs and revive everyone around you if you were legit. It feels like your score and amount of revives (plus all the other statistics) show you were reviving people instantly with 75+ health average at least.

• PrimeMatchmaking
    Administrator

"

"

"

"

"

"

Volt

PrimeMatchmaking

Scavenger

PrimeMatchmaking

Scavenger

PrimeMatchmaking
    Accused of somehow doing the impossible at least. How I do not know, but strange things happen. And the amount of times it occurs on you rules out that it is coincidental.

• PrimeMatchmaking
    User

"

"

"

"

"

"

"

Volt

PrimeMatchmaking

Scavenger

PrimeMatchmaking

Scavenger

PrimeMatchmaking
    Accused of somehow doing the impossible at least. How I do not know, but strange things happen. And the amount of times it occurs on you rules out that it is coincidental.

Scavenger

well i would like to prove u wrong, but all the servers i tried to join are running ur "anticheat"

• PrimeMatchmaking
    User

"

I just explained the math, including literally everything i could come up with, spawning on teammates when you could and when you could not, other players around, your other activity on the map and so on. Literally said you couldn't just charge up the defibs and revive everyone around you if you were legit. It feels like your score and amount of revives (plus all the other statistics) show you were reviving people instantly with 75+ health average at least.

Volt
    on hardcore u dont even get more than 60 points

• PrimeMatchmaking
    Administrator

"

"

Volt
    on hardcore u dont even get more than 60 points

PrimeMatchmaking

see the oddity?

• PrimeMatchmaking
    Administrator

You can't prove this wrong, you can't get so many revives within such a short period of time even on Rush, especially when the round wasn't that intense. We've seen similar reports from people who were spotted running with instant revive hack. Stats don't lie here