This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • iPrr7
    User
    Member since March 29, 2021

Soldier Name: iPrrr7

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/1005495283177

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes

Appeal: Hello, I was accused of using "multihack" in the battlefield ... Played since 2013 on the PS3, then I migrated to the PC, I never used any kind of hack, I have a YouTube channel with several competitive videos ... there 3 years ago I was part of competitive teams of bf4, I competed in some championships including the one of "ESL" ... A few months ago I changed the internet, I put a 100x better and faster, with that my performance improved 60%, that's why many players have reported me, but no one has given me the opportunity to prove that I don't use any hack! I wish I could record a complete match so you can see that I don't use anything illegal! I'll leave my YouTube channel attached, if you want to see any video already recorded! Please give me the opportunity to record a match! Sorry English, I'm using Google Translate! Hug! http://youtube.com/1ProspectFPS

• iPrr7
    User

Why, instead of making a joke, don't you try to debate something serious with me? Do you really think that if I were a hacker I would come here to waste my time wanting to prove that I don't use anything? If you want to run Team Viewer on the PC, just call, I let you turn my PC over, I have nothing to hide!

"

esl player men...!
    fiber give u fire rate hak? 🤣💯

lekkerbek

• iPrr7
    User

"

LOOK at your ammo counter RETARD

lekkerbek
    If you guarantee yourself that much with just words, why don't you look for something illegal on my computer? I'm inviting you to do this! Reporting is easy!

• iPrr7
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

"

"

LOOK at your ammo counter RETARD

lekkerbek
    If you guarantee yourself that much with just words, why don't you look for something illegal on my computer? I'm inviting you to do this! Reporting is easy!

iPrr7
    Its not just words. The ammo counter value jumping back up is something that happens when you have modified the fire rate of guns with external tools. 

• iPrr7
    Administrator
    Member since August 16, 2019

Also plz no commenting in ban appeals that arent your own mini and lekker, but thank you for the video backup!

• iPrr7
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

You know most people who cheat and try to get out of it usually try and argue that the evidence is insufficient, or they deflect and claim other players do what they do. Whatever they try, only a few have been dumb enough to actually appeal a ban and supply literal video proof of cheating in said appeal. 

I'd like to welcome you to that fairly exclusive club. I hope for the safety of literally any living entity that whatever it is you do, or choose to do in life, has no requirement for critical thinking. 

Appeal Denied

Translation (Thanks Frank) : 

Você conhece a maioria das pessoas que trapaceiam e tentam se safar, geralmente tentam argumentar que as evidências são insuficientes ou se desviam e afirmam que outros jogadores fazem o que eles querem. O que quer que tentem, apenas alguns foram burros o suficiente para apelar o banimento e fornecer uma prova literal de cheat em vídeo no referido apelo.

Eu gostaria de dar as boas-vindas a esse clube bastante exclusivo. Espero pela segurança de literalmente qualquer entidade viva que, seja o que for que você faça, ou escolha fazer na vida, não exija pensamento crítico.

Apelo negado