This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • AquadicDaily
    User
    Member since March 26, 2021

Soldier Name: AquadicDaily

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/1711259280

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes

Appeal:
    Hello, so I was just banned off your server for aimbot. And I'm a little confused because I just downloaded this game for the first time in like a year and on top of that would never consider cheating. I actually used to stream this when I played before and was getting ready to again and it is quite hard to cheat while streaming. Not sure what proof you have that I was but I'd really like to play on your server, it is one of the most active and a community that is pleasant to be around. Just please reconsider. I'm a long time player on this game, I started when it was just the beta on Siege of Shanghai on xbox360 and I'd really like to have somewhere to go to play this game like I used to.

Thanks for your time

• AquadicDaily
    User

Can I get a reply please? I am banned on like every server and I have done nothing wrong. I don't understand

• AquadicDaily
    User

So I was just recently sent the reason for my ban by TBGclan and it's because I had 100% HS in a TDM with only 6 kills the entire game. That is ridiculous on top of that with a sniper, and my accuracy that game was atrocious. How do you see that fit for a ban? with aimbot especially...  

• AquadicDaily
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Appeal approved.