This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • LoneShadowKiller
    Banned
    Member since February 10, 2021

Soldier Name: LoneShadowKiller

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/1839262087

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes

Appeal: Yes i know i have appealed but just look at the games from my other two soliders that are banned for being linked look at the games they are the same stats and from how you guys treat people im gonna guess youll say im just hacking on them to but i don't hack because it takes all the fun from the game and makes it to easy. I even have two friends that ive been playing with that know how i play and know that now I try to not kill as many people please just let me play with my friends and be able to use servers that are nice and fun to play on please. (pretty sure this will be either ignored or declined but just don't false ban from one person reporting any more people because it ruins the game and wastes all the time they put in)

• LoneShadowKiller
    Banned

And judging from the other ban appeals put in the fourm it will take a while for a response but being banned for suspicious stats and you guys not even giving the person a chance to explain and insta denying a appeal with your reason being "its obvious" is absurd and your policies say unbiased but so far every single ban report put in by a patron seems to lead to a insta perma ban with no hope of it being lifted 

• LoneShadowKiller
    Banned

Has anyone else been having issues with ban appeals being looked at?

• LoneShadowKiller
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Appeal was already denied. Forum permissions revoked.