This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • ebias
    User
    Member since February 02, 2021

Soldier Name: eleias

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/779466275

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: yep

Appeal: Soo the actual ban happened over 2 years ago. At that time I updated punkbuster countless of times, adjusted settings and whatnot for a year and half before getting tired of it because all of it did absolutely nothing. Then couple weeks ago I got curious again to see if I could finally find a solution, and it seems that it wasn't just punkbuster acting up but I was actually banned for actual cheating. This kind of surprised me because my stats are very average. Also excuse me but I can't really understand cheatreport logs, and if there's anything suspicious in them then I would appreciate if I could be given an explanation of what exactly indicates that I was actually cheating. Thank you.

• ebias
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

Reviewed your case. Since violations were raised after 02/2018 and therefore cannot be used as ground for a ban (see our policy), and since I do not see other evidence of cheat use in your case, ban is lifted.

You might still find yourself unable to play if EvenBalance globally banned you though.

APPEAL APPROVED.