This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • InkdViking
    User
    Member since January 14, 2021

Soldier Name: Faeyder

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: Faeyder | BF4DB

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes

Appeal: I was banned a little over 2 years ago on bf4. My account was hacked and I had to get with EA support staff to even retrieve and verify that the account was rightfully mine and not the hackers. Retrieved account and now I am recently getting back into bf4 but every server I play on I get banned or kicked right away from BF4DB. If you look in my link my EA user name was changed from "ItsGuts" which was me at the time to "12343244235". When I did retrieve my account back it was on foreign servers and I am located in US. I do not know how to hack to be honest and I would just like the enjoy the game as back to when I first bought it and play for fun, thank you. You can also tell at my current games that I am hot garbage and no where near as good as the aimbot hacker was playing or using. Thanks.

• InkdViking
    User
    Member since January 14, 2021

Hello, it has been a week now and still no reply, any update? Thanks.

• InkdViking
    Unverified User
    Member since July 03, 2020

Hi,

We apologize for the delay, but due to the recent server migration, we are facing a backlog of requests. One of our Appeal Staff Members will be with you as soon as they can. Please be patient and we apologize for any inconvenience.

Kind regards

• InkdViking
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

Sorry for the delay, reviewed your case.

Based on what we can see on our end, your account has been compromised at some point, and was used to cheat during that time. Because cheats were used on that account, we are unable to lift your ban and the appeal is denied.

However, we have marked your account as being a “Hacked Account”, and we will not link you to this account in the future if you purchase a new copy of the game. You can read more about our linked account and banning policies at BF4DB.com/banning.

You have a few options if you wish to continue to play on this account. You can play on Official servers, servers not running the BF4DB plugin, or ask individual server administrators to whitelist your account. Alternatively, you can purchase a new copy of the game.

If you go down that route, make sure you purchase a copy from a reputable source so you don’t accidentally purchase a stolen account which could lead to other issues. Also, always make sure to use to use Two-Factor Authentication on your account as well as a strong password. 

APPEAL DENIED with ban reason changed to "Hacked account".