This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • PURPLEvsHAZE
    User
    Member since January 11, 2021

hello quick question why has my account been banded and also i cant claim it as it says it has already been claimed ? if any admins can spectate my games i just played that will show i have no reason to be banned and also if they could figure out who has claimed my acount. thank you

link to my battle reports down below

Battle Reports - PURPLEvsHAZE - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

• PURPLEvsHAZE
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

https://bf4db.com/player/1005334632430

Please claim this account.

• PURPLEvsHAZE
    User

hello thank you I've now been able to claim it. Whats the next step or do u guys need more proof of no cheats were used mate ?

• PURPLEvsHAZE
    Administrator

Can you explain why your other soldier is claimed by another account ?

• PURPLEvsHAZE
    User

hello its clamed by another account as I had this account to start fresh as I didn't want to use the cheats on it so was gonna delete the other one but it got banned before I could so didn't see the point in removing it. if you'd like me to try remove the other account that's fine by me I think I'll need to go through origin ? i think i may of used the same email for sign up by accident for it to go to that soldier.

I have also deleted all software for the cheat and recorded is so if youd like me to send it over i can

• PURPLEvsHAZE
    User

other account has just been deleted through origin

• PURPLEvsHAZE
    Administrator

"

hello its clamed by another account as I had this account to start fresh as I didn't want to use the cheats on it so was gonna delete the other one but it got banned before I could so didn't see the point in removing it. if you'd like me to try remove the other account that's fine by me I think I'll need to go through origin ? i think i may of used the same email for sign up by accident for it to go to that soldier.

I have also deleted all software for the cheat and recorded is so if youd like me to send it over i can

PURPLEvsHAZE
    You did admit to cheat in that account. As per our policy we will ban every account that are yours.
    You can read more here : https://bf4db.com/banning

Appeal denied.