This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • UweDegner
    User
    Member since October 22, 2020

Hey dear Admins,

I don't really get why I have been excluded from the BF4DB Servers.

From the evidence picture I can see that I very often hit the heads of opponents, but only or mostly with sniper rifles. For example the m98b, SRR-61 and secondary weapons with which you always aim at the head and which are made to hit the opponents head. Such as I do play on very high usually populated servers where I am nearly only play on close game combat situations except for Sniper rifles. That makes my chances of hitting the head way easier. Also, what confuses me way more is, that these reports have been made from such a long time ago. The highest int is Level 59 that I can't even remember how long ago that was.

I also do play a lot of Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 such as Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, games where you're used to going for the head
    I'll verify myself by putting a code into my bio. BF4DB#4251

+ + + Evidence: TheNotoriousDoge  Administrator + + +

- https://bf4db.com/player/1004414317554/snapshot/56741

I don't understand exactly why I was excluded and I would like to know more about it because I see myself in innocence, the only thing that did look kinda obvious was few rounds ago Rush at Siege of Shanghai, where I managed to flank many infantries enemies with a tank.

#StayHealthy

Kind Regards,

Uwe Degner.

• UweDegner
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 16, 2018

Hi,

some of your reports as well as weapon stats show us headshot rates that are extremely hard to get even for experienced players. The one that really shows up are your MG4 stats . 

tkvv4fg.png

We would like to request that you record a round of gameplay to verify your abilities. 

The terms of recording is as follows:

- Recording must be from round loading screen until end of round scoreboard.

- Resolution must be a minimum of 720p 60fps, with a recommended 1080p 60fps.

- There may be no outside audio, other than the game and a VoIP application of your choosing.

- The statistics you need to replicate are: 45% Headshotrate with MG4 and 2,5-3 KPM

You will have 72 hours from the acceptance of these terms to record your gameplay. During this time your ban will be lifted, allowing you to play.

By the conclusion of the 72 hours, the video must be uploaded to YouTube and a link to the Battle Report posted here for consideration.

Do you accept these terms?

• UweDegner
    User

Hey GoodFook2k16,

I do accept the following terms you have listed above, but I do need more time!

I just recently started playing Battlefield 4 again, I did uninstalled a few games, to get enough space to manage to download Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. That means, that my old configuration is gone and therefor I need way more time, to adjust my configuration achieve such a High Kill & Headshot Ratio.

I beg you, I really want to enjoy and play Battlefield 4 again, especially driving around with the tank.

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask them to me! 

• UweDegner
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 16, 2018

Alright, you had 5 days. Do you accept the terms? 

• UweDegner
    User

I will accept it, but I already know that I can't make it.

I have to go to vocational school and go to work at the same time, and I really doubt that five days going to help me out.

• UweDegner
    Gold Supporter
    Member since June 16, 2017

No more answer!

Appeal denied!