This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • BALDNUTZPhd
    User
    Member since September 29, 2020

Soldier Name: BALDNUTZPhd

Link to BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/393426553

Have You Claimed Your  Soldier: Yes

Appeal: I am not sure why my soldier has been banned, but Punkbuster has been knocking me out of matches since 2018. It happened all of a sudden at that time, and I submitted a ticket to Punkbuster regarding that issue but I got no response (Ticket # EB3728000996053, opened in May 2020).

I found this website today, and I thought I would give it a shot that the ban probably came from here. I have never cheated on BF4, though I do use a lot of trainers for other video games (ANNO, Company of Heroes, Wargame: Red Dragon, etc) but only for campaigns and Player v Bots. For online multiplayers games, I don't cheat (though I did camp in Metro with a Type 99; boy do I miss those days).

• BALDNUTZPhd
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

Given how the PB violations were raised after 02/2018 and since I cannot see any additional evidence of cheat, there is no reason for me to keep the ban. (See our PB violation thread).

However your account is still permanently banned by PunkBuster, that we cannot do a thing about so if you really want to get back into BF4 I suggest to get a new copy of the game.

That being said,

APPEAL APPROVED.