This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • CrackHeadExel
    User
    Member since July 31, 2020

Soldier Name: CrackHeadExel

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/profile/CrackHeadExel

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes

Appeal: Hi so basically i originally had an account that i bought BF4 on the day prior. it was called AikoPsycho2904. So i was talking to my friend about how i was sad i cant convert my level from PS4 onto PC. My friend said he could get me the things i originally had on PS4, just let him do his "thing". and i found out that he was cheating and that made me more than infuriated. He got my prior account banned. So then he bought me the game but i had to make another account. so i did and so i mainly play recon aka having a sniper. i do this a lot on most games except Valorant and some other games. But i really enjoy sniping. so looking at what i was banned for, it was linked accounts (because my other acc was banned). so i would like to say i dont cheat but i guess my friend likes to. As i am looking at my stats my quit rate might be in question so i would like to say now that i get bored or i stop playing to watch a clip or a video of like Shourd or TenZ. My accuracy may also be in question. since i play recon i tend to shot when its hitting them or i think it will. its also easier to snipe based on my past 2 thousand hours on fps games. i hope i can play again soon and thanks!

• CrackHeadExel
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

Hey, first of all, claim that other account too.

Second, does your friend live with you? What is his soldier's name?

• CrackHeadExel
    User

Hi thanks for getting back to me fast. He does not live with me, he just came over for a bit because he said he wanted to talk. i dont believe he has an active account rn. hes kind of a ghost because i dont talk to him often its kind of like a we know each other but arent close. i cant ask him if he has an account RN  because he just went on a road trip to go camping because he is always stuck inside because of covid.

• CrackHeadExel
    User

i also cant find my account main (Aiko) on the website.

• CrackHeadExel
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

Appeal: Hi so basically i originally had an account that i bought BF4 on the day prior. it was called AikoPsycho2904. So i was talking to my friend about how i was sad i cant convert my level from PS4 onto PC. My friend said he could get me the things i originally had on PS4, just let him do his "thing". and i found out that he was cheating and that made me more than infuriated. He got my prior account banned. So then he bought me the game but i had to make another account. so i did and so i mainly play recon aka having a sniper. i do this a lot on most games except Valorant and some other games. But i really enjoy sniping. so looking at what i was banned for, it was linked accounts (because my other acc was banned). so i would like to say i dont cheat but i guess my friend likes to. As i am looking at my stats my quit rate might be in question so i would like to say now that i get bored or i stop playing to watch a clip or a video of like Shourd or TenZ. My accuracy may also be in question. since i play recon i tend to shot when its hitting them or i think it will. its also easier to snipe based on my past 2 thousand hours on fps games. i hope i can play again soon and thanks!

CrackHeadExel

"

CrackHeadExel

"

Hi thanks for getting back to me fast. He does not live with me, he just came over for a bit because he said he wanted to talk. i dont believe he has an active account rn. hes kind of a ghost because i dont talk to him often its kind of like a we know each other but arent close. i cant ask him if he has an account RN  because he just went on a road trip to go camping because he is always stuck inside because of covid.

CrackHeadExel

https://bf4db.com/player/1717634641 this one? Please claim it so we can further review your case.

And as my fellow staffmember asked, do you know the name of your friend his account?

• CrackHeadExel
    User

"

"

CrackHeadExel

"

CrackHeadExel

"

CrackHeadExel

https://bf4db.com/player/1717634641 this one? Please claim it so we can further review your case.

And as my fellow staffmember asked, do you know the name of your friend his account?

Scavenger
    this is the account. I dont know the name of my friends account. i havent played with him nor asked for his soldier name. i can when he comes back from his trip. but i think i remember him saying he doesnt have an active account.
  • CrackHeadExel
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

"

"

CrackHeadExel

"

CrackHeadExel

"

CrackHeadExel

Scavenger
    this is the account. I dont know the name of my friends account. i havent played with him nor asked for his soldier name. i can when he comes back from his trip. but i think i remember him saying he doesnt have an active account.
    CrackHeadExel

Okay.

As I am the admin who initially banned you I can not give the final judgement on your case. But to summarize: your friend has cheated on your account and now your main and 2nd account are banned. Is that correct?
  • CrackHeadExel
    User

"

"

"

"

CrackHeadExel

"

CrackHeadExel

"

CrackHeadExel

Scavenger
    CrackHeadExel

Okay.

As I am the admin who initially banned you I can not give the final judgement on your case. But to summarize: your friend has cheated on your account and now your main and 2nd account are banned. Is that correct?
    Scavenger

Yes that is correct.

• CrackHeadExel
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

Based on the information we have there is no way to confirm even the mere existence of your mysterious travelling "friend" that apparently never even played bf4 on PC but somehow "knew" how to unlock "level" using his "thing". Both accounts belong to you and thus your responsibility. 

APPEAL DENIED