This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • alexk1012
    User
    Member since July 13, 2020

Soldier Name: HingleMcCringle

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/259613266

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes

Appeal: Hey Admin. I was banned a couple weeks ago for invisibility. Unfortunately, it was caused by a weird revive glitch. I think there's a video that the guy submitted where you can see me invisible but not sure if you can see chat where I'm asking people if I'm invisible. Let me know if there's any more information you need. Thanks.

-Edit: I wanted to add that the cursed revive happened a good bit into the match as you can see from the guy's video.

• alexk1012
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

I find it interesting that you know how it’s triggered. Makes me think this isn’t the first time it’s happened and you are a willing participant. 

• alexk1012
    User

Hey Admin,

After I asked in chat someone said it was a known revive glitch and was still a reason for ban. Which is why I was hoping the video showed the chat. Wish I could prove any other way. Maybe since my stats are average? Really not sure what else to say. Appreciate your quick response though.

Edit: Not sure if there's a way to tell but this is also my first ban, If I did this often I would think it would show I claimed multiple low level accounts? I wouldn't risk an account I sunk to much time into especially when I don't play too often.

Edit 2: After searching the forums I also see other people were bugged with invisibility as well and had their bans appealed. Sorry for continuing to edit this response, but I want put as much effort as possible into the appeal since the game relies on your guys’ servers at this point.

• alexk1012
    User

Was your response to my appeal the conclusive answer? I just want to know if I should keep checking the forum. Thanks.

EDIT: Wish you guys would have more of a dialogue after coming to your conclusion rather than locking the thread. I died on top of a tower, my body fell off but the revive symbol remained on the tower. When teammate revived me I appeared back at the top invisible, simple as that. Also, I am extremely curious as to what games you believe I was invisible for considering I mainly play vehicles...Also considering the fact that I got banned within minutes of this revive, I don’t understand how you can think I did this multiple times and only just got banned now. Shame really that this whole system penalizes you if you don’t have your own screen capture. 

• alexk1012
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

This isn't a simple revive glitch. Its very particular in the steps leading up to it and also difficult to revive the glitched player into the invisible state without knowing how. This was not accidental. I also see a few other games in your history which stand out which make me suspect this is not the only time you have done it.

Appeal Denied