This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • ISnowBlack
    User
    Member since July 03, 2020

Soldier Name: iSnowBlack

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/1004829432652Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes.

Appeal: Good night, I would like to know why I was classified as aimbot, since my average accuracy with weapons is 12% to 20%, and aimbot is a cheat that pulls towards the enemy automatically, increasing its accuracy.

So my question is, how do I have medium accuracy and am classified as an aimbot cheater?

Because I play several FPS games and train the aim daily to hit the maximum shot in the head, the important thing for me is not incredible precision but the maximum effectiveness in my shots.

And another thing, practically when I play BF4 my focus has always been on locker, as I play this map from the xbox 360 to the moment by the computer, I am extremely used to the pixels that the map provides, becoming something natural for me to play on this map, after all it is more than 5 years playing in the same place killing other players on the same pixel that people use every day.

I ask you to review this decision, please.

If necessary, I send the id of my other accounts.

I apologize for any errors in English, as I am using the translator as it is not my native language.

• ISnowBlack
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

You have several rounds where your headshot to kill ratio (HSKR) is above what’s considered normal. Accuracy has very little to do with aimbot nowadays and I’m not going to explain why. 

Do you want to explain how you have nearly 50% HSKR on at least 3 rounds in Locker with a 3+ KPM? If you tell me “you go for headshots” I’m just gonna deny your appeal.

• ISnowBlack
    User
    Member since July 03, 2020

Simple, locker basically boils down to the exchange of shots between the corridors surrounding the C flag.

When the contest focuses on the corridors, I always aim at chest or neck level, obviously making it easier to hit the headshot when the enemy is across the corridor.

As well as how easy it is to hit the bipod camper that the part of the body most exposed to hit is the head.

Unlike PUBG, Rainbow Six Siege and even CS: GO, the recoil that the BF4 weapons present is nothing compared to these games mentioned, so there is no secret to give headshot knowing how to fully control the recoil, know how to transition from spray from weapon to player to player and be aware of positioning on the map.

Again, I apologize if I hear English errors, as it is not my native language.

• ISnowBlack
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

The evidence seems pretty clear to me.

Appeal Denied.