This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Slave_Data
    User
    Member since July 02, 2020

Hi.. I don't know if I'm doing this right but I have been banned for 'multihack' do I appeal this way or is there another way I should do it? I'm very new to PC so apologies if I'm doing it wrong.

• Slave_Data
    User

The claim was that I was using a commander ammo crate drop with no commander which is correct because if a commander quits the game after dropping a crate the crate stays there the whole game (or until another commander joins that team) this is something I do if I'm playing alone and want some long range smaws for my YT channel. I didn't think it was considered a multihack! Someone also mentioned that my headshot ratio is too high!! But I am a very good sniper and have over 8k hours in BF4 on PS4 and sniping is what I do best.. it's pretty much all I've done since joining PC on Shanghai map. 

• Slave_Data
    User

Someone please help because I can't play my favourite servers anymore :(

• Slave_Data
    User

soldier name: Slave_Data

BFDB profile: https://bf4db.com/profile/Slave_Data

Claimed soldier: yes

I think I have been banned for using a commander ammo crate with no commander present. Also someone mentioned that my headshot ratio is too high...

I'm new to PC after 7-8k hours on PS4 I'm a good sniper and since joining PC it's all I've really done. I had 800 kills with 660 headshots with the CS-LR4 all I can say is that is pretty normal for me and 100000% no cheats or hacks are used.

The other reason I've since found on this website is that I was using a commander ammo crate with no commander present.. this is easily explained as if a commander drops a crate and then quits the crate will stay there the whole game (or untill another commander joins) I will admit I did do this but there was no hack involved. Please consider my appeal. I am a genuine player and also founder of a 70 strong platoon and owner of multiple PS4 BF4 servers. I consider myself a good  honest member of the community and BF4 is all I play. Thanks for your time 

• Slave_Data
    User

Can I get a review please????

• Slave_Data
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017