This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • SKSsucks
    User
    Member since June 13, 2020

SO i was banned for spotting on my sec account SKSsucks, my first account is darradler.

i was banned for spotting (100%) bc some toxic guy said i have ecessively high spotting ribbons. As you can see, compared to other round when im not playing SKS with target detector, im not even getting as much spotting ribbons when im playing with sks. 

• SKSsucks
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Claim all of your accounts before we process your appeal.

• SKSsucks
    User

i dont understand that sentence, how/ where do i claim my other accounts?

• SKSsucks
    User

even tho i dont know what you mean, you can see in the SKSsucks statistic that ill dont have so much spotting ribbons. or when i played sks half a gam, that i have less spotting ribbons, as when i played it full game. Also note that i play on a 24/7 locker server with 3000 tickets, so when you play a full game SKS with target detector, you get a lot of ribbons. I simply dont understand why you see this as spotting cheat

• SKSsucks
    Retired Staff

You say you have another account that's yours. Go claim it like you claimed this one.

• SKSsucks
    User

i already claimed it as darradler, maybe i didnt read through. i though the claiming thing is for the connection with my battlelog, so i claimed darradler with darradler, and SKSsucks with SKSsuck. even without my other account you can see that what i wrote in the last reply on just the SKS statistics
  • SKSsucks
    Retired Staff

You don't need different forum accounts for each BF4 account.

After discussing your case we've come to the decision to unban you at this time.

Sorry for the inconvenience.