This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • CH0PKing
    User
    Member since June 17, 2020

Soldier Name: CH0PKing
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile
    https://bf4db.com/profile/CH0PKing
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes
    Appeal: Sooo how do i start XD  first of all thanks for giving me this chance ^^ i got bannend cause if got a nice game i gues ... well i play shooters for like 10 years i played csgo semi pro with about 3k hours and now i play rainbow six siege where headaim is everything cause 1 bullet and your dead and i play r6s in an competetiv team with 1,3k hours ... i mean yeah if got reported cause i had a realy great hs% and holy shit that was a funny round ... but i dont need cheats to get hs ... so maybe there is a way i can get off the ban ... if you dont trust me go to r6tab and search for Ch0P.VRT thats my uplay name. 

i play bf4 just for fun and i bought it like 2 days ago and now im banned and i cant play on 1000 of servers with my friends cause i had a good round ... and today i bought all the dlcs ... 

thanks for reading.

• CH0PKing
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

60 HSKR with the SCAR-H is not a "good round". CSGO and R6 in game aiming and mechanics are nowhere near the same as BF4. So, please come up with something better

• CH0PKing
    User
    Member since June 17, 2020

Sry but all of the guns i played in bf4 have zero recoil if you tried r6 or other comp games.

"CSGO and R6 in game aiming and mechanics are nowhere near the same as BF4." thats not true xD aiming is all the same if you have good aim in r6s with good crossair placement you will get these headshots in an easy round and you cant say no cause everbody could have a good game if you know where to stand and the enemies running in your crossair ...

yeah ofc the mechanics are not the same but if i click on an head and hes dead then im a cheater or what ? i mean wtf ? its not that i allways have a 60%hs ... 

• CH0PKing
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

I've reviewed the evidence and the ban might have been placed hastily.

Removed.