This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • riochat
    User
    Member since June 16, 2020

Soldier Name: riochat
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile
    https://bf4db.com/player/1661525799
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes
    Appeal
    Hallo zusammen,

LordX hat zu meinem Ban ein Video hochgeladen in dem alles zu sehen ist.
    Ja, ich war auf dem Dach von Zavod.
    Ja, das ist eine sehr überlegene Position.
    Ja, das ist nicht fair.

Ich habe nur nicht verstanden, dass es verboten ist auf das Dach zu gehen. Schließlich habe ich dafür keine Cheats oder andere Hilfsmittel verwendet. Ich dachte das macht nur keiner, weil es so schwierig ist dort hoch zu gehen ohne dabei erschossen zu werden.
    Nach der in dem Video zu erkennenden Runde war ich nicht mehr auf dem Dach.

Jetzt habe ich verstanden und versprechen bei meinen fast 1000 Battlefield Stunden, dass ich nie wieder auf das Dach gehen werden.

Ich habe mir sonst noch keine solche Dinge zu Schulden kommen lassen und auch meine Battlereports sollten für mich sprechen.

Ich bitte euch daher um eine zweite Chance.

Vielen Dank für eure Mühe
    Riochat

• riochat
    User

Would you be so kind and respond to my appeal? 
    Thank you in advance!

• riochat
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Can you please post in English? Our German translators are dealing with real life.

• riochat
    User

Of course!

Hello everybody,

LordX uploaded a video to my ban in which everything can be seen.

Yes, I was on the roof of Zavod.

Yes, it's a very superior position.

Yes, it is not fair.

I just didn't understand that it's forbidden to go on the roof. After all, I didn't use any cheats or other tools. I just thought nobody did that because it is so difficult to go up there without getting shot.

After the round in the video I was no longer on the roof.

Now that I have understood I promise that I will never go to the roof again.

I have never let anything like this come to debt and my battles reports should speak for me.

I therefore ask you for a second chance.

Many thanks for your help

Riochat

• riochat
    User
    Member since August 07, 2017

first of all you got warned to GTFO from there and I told you will get a ban and all you did is laugh in the chat and stay there all game to the very end , also you did it many times before and always ignored warnings.

any unfair advantage like game exploits ( game bugs ) considered as cheating , like invisibility bug ( not external program , just a bug ) or map exploit etc is bannable by BF4DB policy , it can also be shooting from walls or ceiling or even a floor , many maps have this unfixed bugs and exploits and when you take advantage of it you will get a ban .

also BF4DB not give second chances , you welcome to play on non BF4DB servers .

• riochat
    Retired Staff
    Member since August 28, 2017

@LordX, you are not allowed to post in other players appeals, this may also lead to a forum ban. Please consider this as a warning.

Hallo riochat.

Wie unseren Ban- Bedingungen entnommen werden kann, ist Glitchen verboten.

In dem Video ist eindeutig zu sehen das du auf dem Dach warst und einen Vorteil gegenüber anderen Spielern hattest.

Aus diesem Grund bleibt der Ban bestehen.

Appeal Denied