This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Levolevaquin
    User
    Member since June 12, 2020

https://bf4db.com/player/910557634

I have claimed my account.

Hey guys. I got a BF4DB ban. Not sure what's up. Been playing for years.... I can't really provide any information because I'm not sure where or when the issue was. Anyway, thanks for the video tutorial, so funny. I hate hackers, I loathe them, and I promise my brothers sister-in-law's, cousin step daddy wasn't using my account. :) Take care guys. 

Thanks,

Mike

• Levolevaquin
    User

Oh I see, Redkilla1 reported me. He's a donator to this service. 

Mike

• Levolevaquin
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

"

I can.  RedKilla1 bad mouths Levolevaquin all the time.  AT one point he had all the BAMF clan guys banned from TBG and RC.  Every time we play and he joins a server we are on he immediately goes after Levolevaquin in Chat after being killed a few times.  The two reports that were submitted on the RedKilla1's request Levolevaquin was clearly not playing his best game.  It was probably in the evening and after a few adult beverages.  

The question is when the squeaky wheel, who at times an okay player, complains enough to have a high caliber player banned, is that the policy?  

This game is fun and still challenging at times, removing the really good players because a mediocre player is upset by their failure, will ruin the game play.  Hell we all have bad days on here.

Blurhappy0
    Do not reply to people's appeals. You are not staff.
  • Levolevaquin
    Retired Staff

I'm the banning admin so I can't make a decision on your case but I don't care who reports you, whether they are a regular user or a patreon. Donor status makes no difference to us.

Looking at your past 2000 reports you are I'd say a below average to average player with KPMs barely making it 1. Of course you have good rounds here and there but nothing impressive. Then literally, out of nowhere you start racking in over 1 to 2 KPM with pretty impressive KDRs. That's not just you "getting good" over time. You would have been good maybe 500 reports ago. That's you using an aimbot.

I will let another admin weigh in on your decision but to be clear, donor status means jack shit to me or any other admin on here. Donors get reports rejected just as much as anyone else. If they get reports rejected less is because they know how to recognize cheaters.

• Levolevaquin
    User

I appreciate your consideration. Lord knows I'm below average as infantry, but I do have some good games from time-to-time. Well, let me know what happens. Like I said, I've been playing this game since the beta and I sure would hate to leave based on whatever happened. Thanks much!

Mike

• Levolevaquin
    User

Hey guys, just checking in as I haven't heard a final resolution to this issue. 

Thanks,

Mike

• Levolevaquin
    Retired Staff

Your ban has been removed. When I thought I was looking at your history when I issued your ban I was actually looking at another player and made a mistake.

Apologies and happy gaming.